Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Microsoft, PlayStation, Nintendo clamping down on loot boxes = No PSO2 on console?

Xbox, PlayStation, Nintendo, And Major Publishers To Require Loot Boxes Disclosures:

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/xb.../1100-6468960/

What does this mean for PSO2 on consoles, and the game's use of AC Scratch / Gatcha? Will Sega disclose the odds clearly now? Or will they refuse to comply and just make the game exclusive to PC?

The AC scratch page already discloses the odds for each item.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    The AC scratch page already discloses the odds for each item.
    Like its said here, it's already public info by sega. They will just port it to Pso2.com with a link in-game if needed or requested by Microsoft problem solved.

Sega has always been ahead of their time, sometimes way too far ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by otakun View Post
    I remember there was a reason that they started to add actual percentages instead of just stars (like on the FUN scratch page), but I can't seem to remember when they actually made the change.

EDIT: Ok, I found when they changed it: 08 June 2016. It looks to be the result of a CESA agreement made in April 2016 that required the member companies to begin publishing the rates of their gachas before April 2017; this seemed to come as a result of issues like that one player of Granblue Fantasy who spent over 600kJPY in order to get the character he wanted.
    Last edited by Anduril; Aug 8, 2019 at 02:27 PM.

Celestial Knight of Azure Flames zandra117's Avatar
    My soul is in Gurhal while my heart is on Ragol

Quote Originally Posted by otakun View Post
    sega invented the rating system that the esrb later adopted
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Videogame_Rating_Council
    Last edited by zandra117; Aug 8, 2019 at 02:55 PM.
    "Thol-Falz, tes par rel diemed. Tes syr, weh yi ryukad te reli, rel ken rel obid." Dark Force, your shrine is finished. Your sword, who you returned to reality, is able to be wielded.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    I remember there was a reason that they started to add actual percentages instead of just stars (like on the FUN scratch page), but I can't seem to remember when they actually made the change.

EDIT: Ok, I found when they changed it: 08 June 2016. It looks to be the result of a CESA agreement made in April 2016 that required the member companies to begin publishing the rates of their gachas before April 2017; this seemed to come as a result of issues like that one player of Granblue Fantasy who spent over 600kJPY in order to get the character he wanted.
    oh it hurts knowing people are dumb enough to spend so much money just like that

thread name is good bait, going to confuse some people though or at least make them think this game may or may not happen because of out dated info
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

yeah the game is already running on ps4 and switch anyway; we still could use more info from microsoft on what they're doing with their servers, cause they could very well not even use the AC scratch gatcha at all if they so choose, at least, I think it's within the realm of possibility right now

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

Probably convert into a cash shop where you can directly buy what you want. Like straight buy 2K AC and buy sit 4 for like 1.5K or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    oh it hurts knowing people are dumb enough to spend so much money just like that
    It's a psychological issue regarding how our brains work and effect our self control. Not intelligence.