Default Windows 10 refuses to co-operate, tried on two machines

Yet another one to add to the list.

So I made the jump to a 'clean' Windows 10 Pro on both of my PC's, both of which were able to run the game prior. Whenever I launch PSO2 from the tweaker the following happens:

Microsoft OneDrive crashes.
    Skype crashes.
    Chrome crashes.
    Steam crashes if it is running.
    Origin crashes if it is running.

Once it even lead to a blue screen with a "" image shortly before the system restarts itself, and occasionally it causes the system to hang for a minute or so before resuming.

The PSO2 game window doesn't even load, and GameGuard hangs around as an invisible process which requires a restart to remove.

CPU & GPU:
    Intel Core i5-4670K CPU @3.40GHz
    Nvidea GeForce GTX 770

I've tried all the troubleshooting options in the Tweaker, I've tried re-downloading the game entirely, I've also tried disabling my sound driver but nothing has worked.

I've noticed some error logs in the Event Viewer, but can't form a solution out of what it's telling me.

This is the most recent log referring to PSO2.exe

Faulting application name: pso2.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x55f2a2de
    Faulting module name: npsc.des, version: 2015.3.19.1, time stamp: 0x550a9710
    Exception code: 0xc0000005
    Fault offset: 0x0000d1b0
    Faulting process id: 0x26b0
    Faulting application start time: 0x01d0f37ac4a2bf09
    Faulting application path: D:\PSO2\Game\PHANTASYSTARONLINE2\pso2_bin\pso2.exe
    Faulting module path: D:\PSO2\Game\PHANTASYSTARONLINE2\pso2_bin\GameGuar d\npsc.des
    Report Id: 2961f8b7-9fb2-4eaa-9fed-c6158325a8a4
    Faulting package full name:
    Faulting package-relative application ID:

Funny how this shit always routes back to that GameGuard directory, huh?

I've done my best to include what I believe to be all of the necessary information but if there's anything I've left out that would help troubleshoot this issue, please don't hesitate to tell me.

Thanks in advance everyone.

Despite all the great advice I received here, I've reverted back to Windows 7 on my Gaming Rig and the games runs again.

Hilarious.

Feel free to delete this waste of topic space.

The problem with that is that EVERYONE has had a problem with Windows 10 working with PSO2. It's a GameGuard issue that nobody could figure out, but the most common theory is that PSO2's GameGuard isan't updated to Windows 10 and assumes Windows 10 is a program that would break the game, so it just doesn't start.

If you want to try again this VERY RECENT thread was opened. Try it through there and if not, stick with Windows 7 till the problem is resolved.

If anyone else is reading this thread, PSO2 had updated the problem with GameGuard and it works.