Page 213 of 251 FirstFirst ... 113163203210211212213214215216223 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,130 of 2508

No but real talk, when are we gonna stop with the collabs with weeaboo garbage like Blazblue and whatever that new shit-ass one is and get back to some good, old-fashioned, 90% naked, fanservice clothing? That will make me want to play again.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    No but real talk, when are we gonna stop with the collabs with weeaboo garbage like Blazblue and whatever that new shit-ass one is and get back to some good, old-fashioned, 90% naked, fanservice clothing? That will make me want to play again.
    Never. They still have like half a dozen collabs announced that need to be released!
    At the rate they're going, next year every other AC scratch will probably be a collaboration.
    I wouldn't even mind if they'd pick clothes that are actually nice, but alas...
    I have to admit that I kinda like the current one, though

More original oufits that actually look like they'd belong in a PSO game sure would be nice.
    But I know that wanting a little more PSO in my PSO is far too much to ask.
    "Yo Kid! 'Sup? Whazzat? You want summa DIS whiskey?
    You just outta da crib, kid! Go suck Yo momma's milk!"

Nope, the game is now stuck forever in animu colab mode unfortunately.

Implying the game isn't Weeaboo garbage on its own.

but weebshit is better than lewdshit

Quote Originally Posted by The Walrus View Post
    but weebshit is better than lewdshit
    Considering how much weebshit is lewdshit I'm not sure how that works out.

"Of their own accord" Enforcer MKV's Avatar
    Somewhere, being an old man again, apparently.

Putting aside how much I hate the word "weeaboo..."

Dude. Japanese game doing collabs with other Japanese series isn't weeaboo....

But seriously, enough with the fucking collabs.

Not gonna happen, but eh.
    Enforcer MkX [TE/RA]: Critically injured
    Violet MkV [BR/HU]: On active duty

Like I said, this game needs some westernized fashion. LIKE, COMIC BOOK HEROES!

PLZ SEGA, BATMAN COLLAB!
    Name: シナンジュ
    Ship: 2
    Main Class: HERO
    "IT'S OVER, PSO2. I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND!" -MHW to PSO2

Quote Originally Posted by Reiketsu View Post
    next year, every other AC scratch will probably be a collaboration.
    Fixed that for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reiketsu View Post
    But I know that wanting a little more PSO in my PSO is far too much to ask.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Great Pan View Post
    Like I said, this game needs some westernized fashion. LIKE, COMIC BOOK HEROES!
    Or fashionable clothes normal people/models would wear in a normal outing...

I am seriously tired of going back to a select 3 costumes for over a half a year because most of the shit we get is garbage that I can't stand looking at on my character for longer than a few hours.

Spoiler!

That's coming with the fairy tail collab at the end of the month, but hey, it's the first decent PSO2 original in well over 6 months. The kunoichi costume would be something I would change out of the red/black recolor of magia savior for (magia savior coincidentally came out october last year). Erza's hairstyle will also mark the first long hairstyle in 3 fking years to cover one eye. Too bad SEGA designers have no taste of their own, or sense of variety outside of more fking twintails! (there's two more twintails in that fking picture. I know)

To drive the point home about the lack of variety, with a side of salt for these collabs:
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by Maninbluejumpsuit; Oct 5, 2015 at 09:25 PM.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Usual quote spam. Because yay pictures!
    Spoiler!

Personally, find there is quite a bit of variety. Just likely wanting specific type of outfit leads to feeling of lacking? Then again, posting pictures of both male and female characters. Also, find it hard to differentiate "PSO2 costumes" from non-PSO2/collab costumes, particularly generic suits (ex. tuxedos, swimsuits, bunny suits, punk, etc) and most of the Japan/harukotan themed suits.
    Feel most of the actual PSO2-feeling costumes are recolors of NPC costumes? (Generally having hard pieces, a mixture of hard often geometric plates with some fabrics that have defined form rather than cloth-esqe or thin fabrics. And CAST pieces!) Though feel people could try a spin of their own flavor with a little effort. Just may not be specific look wanted.
    Could be misinterpreting complaints though! Also talking in circle and not making much sense. Also, lack of knowledge on almost all collabs may play into not realizing what is collab/not feeling oppressed by high collab content.

Anyway, lack of males in thread lately. Also, pictures.
    Delinquent Backstreet Bot. Also bunny ears. Kind of wondering what should replace tail with to keep the youngster feeling? Don't own bunny tails...
    Spoiler!

Also, looking for advice since apparently it's okay to ask for fashion advice on thread?
    Can't find non-skirt or thigh-high/shows skin pants to fit outfit. Amaira was one of few non-skirt/thigh-high but too skinny/thin/sharp in contrast with above body. Any pants/leg parts experts? Also, accessory choice suggestions for outfit too. Thank you in advance!
    Spoiler!