Default pso2.exe has stopped working

Hey,

So, I get this error entitled "pso2.exe has stopped working". I can't even get to the first screen. I click "Start game" then the background turns black and a few seconds later, the error message pops up. I have already tried changing the Shader Quality to simple, but it still doesn't work, could I get any suggestions? I've tried looking at other threads, but have had no luck.

Thank you in advance!

-Starburst Stream

Have you tried to delete user.pso2 method?

You should know how to do it if you're already reading the other thread.

Quote Originally Posted by wefwq View Post
    Have you tried to delete user.pso2 method?

You should know how to do it if you're already reading the other thread.
    See that's the thing, I don't even have the file. Probably because my game doesn't even load pass the main screen.

Unless the file, for some reason, is not located @ "C:/Program Files (x86)/SEGA/PHANTASYSTARONLINE2"? I've also checked all of the folders inside the file, just in case, and still yet to find the user.pso2.

Quote Originally Posted by Starburst Stream View Post
    See that's the thing, I don't even have the file. Probably because my game doesn't even load pass the main screen.

Unless the file, for some reason, is not located @ "C:/Program Files (x86)/SEGA/PHANTASYSTARONLINE2"? I've also checked all of the folders inside the file, just in case, and still yet to find the user.pso2.
    The user.pso2 file is in Documents/SEGA/PHANTASYSTARONLINE2, also where screenshots, logs, and salon files are stored.
    Last edited by Anduril; Jul 21, 2015 at 07:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    The user.pso2 file is in Documents/SEGA/PHANTASYSTARONLINE2, also where screenshots, logs, and salon files are stored.
    This is quite annoying, I've tried deleting it, and it still didn't work. I also tried reinstaling, still doesn't work. Is there something specfic I have to do with the client? Because all I downloaded and installed was the client, nothing else at all, like the tweaker or anything.

Well, you don't bother posting the exact error code that you keep getting so no one can really give you proper help or something.