Default Game freezing at Quna

I'm coming across a bizarre problem. I'm currently attempting to do Matter Board 1-9, but I'm stuck on the second conversation with Quna. Approaching her triggers a cutscene transition, but it stays on a black screen indefinitely and seems to be wreaking havoc on my PC. Note that, under normal circumstances, I have no problems running this game on high settings, and no other point in the game seems to be locking up like this.

I am using Tweaker and the full English patch. I don't really want to resort to reinstalling the game, but I'm wondering if maybe something got corrupted.

Have you run a file check? If there are corrupted files, doing that should find and fix them.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Have you run a file check? If there are corrupted files, doing that should find and fix them.
    How would I go about doing this?

Quote Originally Posted by AkuTenshiiZero View Post
    How would I go about doing this?
    In the Tweaker, hit the orb, go to troubleshooting and hit "Check for Old/Missing Files." Make sure you restore your Story Patch backup first or you'll end up downloading ~3GB since doing this will restore the game to Vanilla.

I tried it and now it's back to normal. Thanks for the help. The cutscene works now and I can finally continue my MB.