Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Braver questions

So I have my Braver whom I love playing and he is level 50. My main questions have to do with what the best PAs to use and also if using Guard is really worth it. It just seems mobs die rather fast and using Guard is not worth it. Thanks for any input.

Some of my fav PAs are katana PAs & guard is for Parry when gauge is full..... don’t replace it, at least I don’t.... it’s important

Right so what are some of the best Katana PAs to use? I mostly use Morning Mistreaver as my main damaging one. I use by Bow sometimes too but the PAs for that aren't great I've found.

Dont Know the english names of the PAs, sorry

Kanran-kikyou
    Only if there are too many separated mobs

Kazan-nadeshiko Type-0
    You use it more than anything to recharge your Gear or to wait for a boss or mobs to spawn

Sakura-endo Type-0
    Your primary source of damage

Asagiri-rendan
    Travel PA

Guren-tessen
    An alternative for Sakura and also a gap closer

Gekka-Zakuro
    You use it together with Sakura in combo (Sakura-endo > Gekka-Zakuro > 3rd Basic Attack) good DPS and PP management

Yes, counter is very important, when you have full gear and you do a counter, you receive 30% damage buff, PP recovery buff and 50% Crits
    Also, counter is very strong vs bosses

There isn't crafting in NA at the moment so, I don't think they will understand T0.
    Regardless of that Sakura Endo is still really good without T0 but, isn't as smooth to combo off of with the normal version. Kazan, still does the gear recharge without T0 but, you just can't hold it so it's still good utility just be mindful of the high PP consumption.

So I'm also leveling up a Dex Mag. It won't let me feed my mag the Food Device: Dex Mini. How do I feed this to my mag?

Quote Originally Posted by Tigersoul78 View Post
    So I'm also leveling up a Dex Mag. It won't let me feed my mag the Food Device: Dex Mini. How do I feed this to my mag?
    You feed them Food Devices from the Use Device option.
    Last edited by Anduril; Apr 2, 2020 at 11:17 AM.

Use Device. Remember, with food devices.... No schedule, use as many at once as you want.

So not a Braver question but does anyone know what will change when Season 4 releases on Xbox?

So not a Braver question but does anyone know what will change when Season 4 releases on Xbox?
    In theory, a couple of new Expeditions, a new Time Attack Quest, Bonus Quests, a new Quest type that is just horrible (aka Riding Quests), and some solo Extreme Quests, in addition to various Urgent Quests.

Keep in mind, that they haven't even released all of the Episode 2 and 3 content yet (various Urgent Quests, Ultimate Quests, Extra Hard mode, etc.), so it may be a while until we see the Ep.4 content.
    Last edited by Anduril; Apr 6, 2020 at 11:43 AM.