Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Well with news of the server wipe, I decided to host another Meet & Greet. The meet and greet is scheduled for 9 PM EST on Saturday [10 AM JST Sunday], so be sure to plan ahead and make sure you can make it~

The meeting place will be by the juice bar on Parum, Universe 5. If for some reason I feel we need to meet on a different universe since the player base is apparently too much for the server :P, again I'll edit this thread. So drop in and let me know if you're interested, and tell your other importer friends. We need people to look in this section of the forum.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Spellbinder on 2006-09-05 18:53 ]</font>

Elitist hybrid. Merged classes can be pricks too!

Try to make it a more reasonable time by JST, it was 7.00AM in Tokyo at the last one and the four people I know of in Japan missed it.

any time saturday is fine w/ me. i have the entire day free. its a shame we lost all of our cards but we will rebuild in no time.

<--- maemuki
    Quit PSO2

It's hard to find a good time that's compliant with Japan and the 13+ hour difference in the states that still avoids JP prime time for everyone to attend.

Burning Ranger

I second a good time for us Jps. 7am is a bit early but anything after 8.30 seems reasonable to me.

-Jools

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jools on 2006-09-05 18:38 ]</font>

Try to make it a more reasonable time by JST, it was 7.00AM in Tokyo at the last one and the four people I know of in Japan missed it.
    I second a good time for us Jps. 7am is a bit early but anything after 8.30 seems reasonable to me.
    1.) The hour difference from where I am made the meeting 8 am, since it was arranged for EST.

2.) I know this is going to sound mean, but everyone can't win here. I originally planned for 9 PM EST the first time, and I was asked to make it earlier so I did.

When playing FFXI [oh god, here we go with other MMO's] my Japanese friends would go on raids for end-game equipment and such with their guilds and whatnot. Although it was a combonation of both JP and US players, what time did we go? Well for the East coast, I had to be up at 5 am if I wanted a shot. Again this sounds mean, but if I can get up on a weekly basis at 5 in the morning for a game, 7-9 AM on a Sunday shouldn't be that difficult.

Yes I know I'm being an ass [can I say that] for saying that, but that's just how it is.

I'm going to edit the top post and set the time for 9 PM EST Saturday evening [10 AM JST Sunday morning], and if you can't make it, then I'm sorry but I don't know what to tell you.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Spellbinder on 2006-09-05 19:37 ]</font>

Mt Fuji Conqueror

sweet. I will try to be there this time
    unless the servers are still down by then...............

I'll try to be there too. ^_^

sounds fun need to meet more people.

<-- Geosch

I'll be there to work on my blacklist

Nah, finding an english game hasn't exactly been easy as of late. I did run into Midori, I believe, but have yet to play with him/her.

I'll bring caek :9

Cold as winter, guns of summer. Point and watch them run.
    Which PSO-W Member Are You?