Page 153 of 684 FirstFirst ... 53103143150151152153154155156163203253653 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 6832

Quote Originally Posted by Jyrio View Post
    Thanks for your advices.

After i tried Troubleshooting, there is the same issue, acces denied : http://pastebin.com/NLk4eLBT

My Tweaker is in C:/program files(x86)/SEGA/Phantasystaronline2/pso2_bin
    Is it a bad idea ?
    Should i try to get another PSO2.exe ?
    That's what i've done before.

Quote Originally Posted by Korazenn View Post
    Did you check in your Processes tab of the Task Manager? The 'pso2.exe' file tends to stay running in the background when you quit out of the game or the game crashes.

From here, the error seems to be an issue with your executables.

Go into the Orb Menu > Troubleshooting > Fix PSO2 EXEs. If that still doesn't work, try the other Troubleshooting options available (namely 'Check for deleted files', 'Check for old/missing files', 'Fix GameGuard Issues', and 'Analyze Install for Issues'.

Hope that helps~

So my problem was regarding the shader options. I had to switch the shader option to simple and then Pso2 got fixed and I finally get to play.
    Thank you for your friendly support, much appreciated.

*zapped as pointless since they just solved it*
    Elly - Newman - HU 50/:all: Soloing on Ship 10
    |_ Sana - Support Partner BR 50 - :all: 20-25
    Zhana - Deuman - BR

Sometimes Helps with Tech Support During Defrags...

That's what i've done before.
    When you launch PSO2, you get an error through the game itself, correct? As in, the game crashes? Could you please provide us with a screenshot of that error?

From your log report at Lines 178-182, it states that 'pso2.exe' is still running. Restart your desktop, open Tweaker, and try another time:

Code:
    22/08/2013 12:28:27: Downloading pso2.exe...
    22/08/2013 12:28:27: L'acc?s au chemin d'acc?s est refus?.
    22/08/2013 12:28:27: ERROR - L'acc?s au chemin d'acc?s est refus?. [FAILED!]
    22/08/2013 12:29:21: Check if PSO2 is running
    22/08/2013 12:29:21: Cancel any downloads
    As Celya just found out it was because his shader settings were too high, also try lowering your settings to the bare minimum for your computer in the Orb Menu under PSO2 Options. Then, try downloading the files again and launching the game to see if it works.

Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post

Are you sure you're using the latest patch?
    yep, AIDA

I've patched until the newest one.... even re-install it...
    but it still happened

have other ideas?

From your log report at Lines 178-182, it states that 'pso2.exe' is still running. Restart your desktop, open Tweaker, and try another time:
    I've restarted my computer and the prob was exactly the same.
    Afterwards I tried to delete the PSO.EXE file but even if im the admin, my computer asked me the admin statue...
    So i decided to reinstall the game.

Thanks for your advice i'll tell you if my prob is fixed. =)

I've restarted my computer and the prob was exactly the same.
    Afterwards I tried to delete the PSO.EXE file but even if im the admin, my computer asked me the admin statue...
    So i decided to reinstall the game.

Thanks for your advice i'll tell you if my prob is fixed. =)
    Wait. Are you sure you are an administrator on your user account for your computer?

Because if you cannot remove the 'pso2.exe' file, then there's a possibility that you have a lack of permissions on your user account that is inhibiting you from downloading, installing, and playing the game properly.

Yeah, please let us know if this issue is fixed with the re-install. Sorry you have to go through all of this, but if any other errors occur, you definitely have issues with your administrative access on your computer then. I would suggest using the main administrator account, if so, to both install and play Phantasy Star Online 2 through PSO2 Tweaker.

Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    That "Check if PSO2 is running" isn't talking to the user - It's a debug thing. It's just saying that it is checking, not necessarily that PSO2 is in fact open.
    Figured so. Thanks for the clarification, AIDA!

Default EXE files corrupted

I installed the game using the latest English installer, after I ran tweaker and checked for PSO2 Updates, all my exe files that were downloaded from the tweaker are corrupted (pso2.exe, psolauncher.exe, and pso2updater.exe) they are all at 0kB now and says not a win32 application when I run them. can any1 help with this issue plz.

UPDATE: this is the error im getting when it'S downloading the EXE files http://pastebin.com/rVWtsHZa,
    Last edited by germanic01; Aug 22, 2013 at 08:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by germanic01 View Post
    I installed the game using the latest English installer, after I ran tweaker and checked for PSO2 Updates, all my exe files that were downloaded from the tweaker are corrupted (pso2.exe, psolauncher.exe, and pso2updater.exe) they are all at 0kB now and says not a win32 application when I run them. can any1 help with this issue plz.

UPDATE: this is the error im getting when it'S downloading the EXE files http://pastebin.com/rVWtsHZa,
    First, make sure that the user account on the computer you are using has administrative privileges to both add/delete files in the Program Files (x86) folder. The easiest way to do this is to just use the main user account of the computer you are using right now instead of going through multiple prompts to find that out.

Next, open up PSO2 Tweaker > Orb Menu > Troubleshooting > Fix PSO2 EXEs.

Let us know if that helps!

First, make sure that the user account on the computer you are using has administrative privileges to both add/delete files in the Program Files (x86) folder. The easiest way to do this is to just use the main user account of the computer you are using right now instead of going through multiple prompts to find that out.

Next, open up PSO2 Tweaker > Orb Menu > Troubleshooting > Fix PSO2 EXEs.

Let us know if that helps!
    Tks for the quick reply, yea I am running my pc with an administrator account, and im also installing the game directly on the root folder.

Fixing the EXE's with tweaker didn't work, it seem to download corrupted versions of the files, or maybe not downloading anyting at all.

1 thing I noticed tho, my connection didn't work even if I use the official game launcher I kept getting error 105 and 103 ( network connection error), now im trying to update via the official launcher using a vpn proxie, will let u know if it works. its extremely slowwww