Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast

Default Welp, Ship 2 is full. -- Secondary Location = Ship 10, block 40

Just got this message when trying to create my character:

"現在このシップは、混雑のため
    新規登録を停止しています。

他のシップのご利用をお願いします。"

It means "Because of the overpopulation, we have stopped registration on this Ship. Please choose another ship."

I've decided the secondary ship as Ship 10, block 40. If you want a lower populated server with english speaking players, go there.

EDIT: There have been reports of people still being able to create characters on Ship 2.

EDIT: According to the twitter, character creation has been reactivated on Ship 2. Still, incredible lag impacts the server. Ship 10 is still an option.
    Last edited by Cavistus; Jun 21, 2012 at 09:14 AM.
    Ship 2

Ah, so that's what that meant... I just posted another topic about it, but I thought it had something to do with character creation. I'm ticked off either way

Well, for the time being, I'm choosing Ship 4, block 44. That's where /v/ holed up during the closed beta, so hopefully there's still a few of them there.
    Ship 2

So, the community is now split between the ones that pulled an all-nighter and the others?

...nice.

Goddamn, so that was it... I have the same error too... That sucks

PD: I didt even did an all-nighter, I was just working :_(

New member here at pso-world, not a new PSO player.

So Ship 2 is full, so what does the English community suggest that the rest of us do?
    I'm not sure which ship to go to now, and I don't want to end up in a ship that won't contain any English users.

Huh... It's possible that it's just a temporary thing because there's too many people online right now, but it's odd that it showed up at character creation not server select. They're probably trying to force an even spread of population across the ships so that they don't end up with some being completely full and some being completely empty, which would be bad.

Either way your options are wait and see if it changes, temporarily create a character on a different ship and either delete it to move back to 2 when possible or buy a new character slot, or give up on playing with most of the community. It would be good to have a backup so you can at least play with all the other people who have this problem. Look at me putting my foot in my mouth after getting all high and mighty saying "There's no reason we would need a backup!"...

Anyway, no official secondary ship but I recommend 9 or 10 to avoid getting the same thing again.

Alternatively we could restart that poll to see where other people want to go. The OP already went ahead to ship 4 so we could just go with that instead.

I also believe that this is a temporary block to force the population to spread out more.

thats why bind a character to a only one server is a bad idea, especially if the servers arent that big