Default Waiting to play? Tell me more about...

The Willy Wonka in me (hehe) wants to know if you encountered a specific moment on PSO2
    where you fought 2-3 huge boss enemies at one time.

I had 2. The Vol Dragon and a Catadran had the nerve to both appear in a Caves mission
    during my Free Fields quest. I was upset because my party didn't fight many enemies until C2.

Long before that in the forest, I ran into the bosses of the Arkz Ship emergency quest and 2 monkey bosses at the same time in Forest area 2. When this happened I think I almost peed my pants and struggled to get some screenshots which should be uploading to Tumblr in a while. When the first boss appeared out of nowhere I nearly died, and the forest bosses came in about a minute during the fight and increased the ante.

This game is going to get crazier when the snow stage comes...

So tell me more about your adventures... the servers should be back on in 30 minutes to an hour or less maybe.

I've had double rock bears, in a long, narrow passage, so if you got far away from it, you weren't going to dodge their chase flips...

probably the best story is the one i read about one dude who got stuck in the membrane bubble rescue mission thing, RIGHT ON TOP OF THE DRAGON. so he was stuck in very close quarters with the dragon. forgot who said it but that likelihood of that happening is so slim it's hilarious

i really hope he posts screenshots of it sometime.
    ラブ、アンド、ピース。
    -everything i type is completely serious and you should be offended no matter the content jaja-
    translated pre-OB skill trees link
    Ma name's Satoshi Sakai and I sell My room and My room accessories! Uh huh huh!

I don't have free caves, or desert yet. Stuck on the Catadran timed mission, but when I did the client order that requires only you and Xeno... the NOPE Dragon spawned in the first room.

I did, however, see 2 Dark Ragne back to back in Forest. Multiple times. Haven't encountered more than one at a time though.

PSO2-JP: Ship 2; Bouncer/Braver, Tiana Cross.

The worst one I had was in forest exploration.

Me and one other dude ran into a full party of others. Suddenly, two rockbears come out of nowhere. They were in the same duel code, so we had to kill both to complete the code.

We finally killed them, when all of a sudden,

CHANGE OVER CODE: DUEL

Dark Ragne came thrashing down ito this tiny-ass cave area where we all were. He did his huge jump move and jumped pretty far away from where we were. So we ran over to him, dodging his red disks along the way.

Well, we ran far enough...

EMERGENCY CODE: ATTACK

Three Briadas come out of nowhere and spray Dagan cocoons all over the place. So we had roughly 15-20 infected Dagans running around, three briadas and a Ragne to deal with all at the same time.

We KNEW this wasn't going to be pretty, so we ended up dropping telepipes so we could instantly return when we inevitably met our end.

From the time we fought the rockbears to the killing blow on Ragne, I'd say we spent about 20-25 minutes fighting off one of the most intense battles I'd ever experienced.

After that fight, I was instantly hooked to this game.

EDIT: Oh, I almost forgot. About 5 minutes before this happened, me and my party member had just fought off a double ragne change over code on the other side of the forest.
    Ship 2

The desert boss spawned inside the code rescue cage with me once. I died.

prince of darkness rise urbanus's Avatar

that sounds epic
    ship 2 block 20 names Jettai

Such wonderful stories... loved them. And yes Rock Bears... fuggotaboutit excuse me teeheehee. They look like monkeys to me. ^_^