Default Beating Seabed on Ultimate

Hey there. I've been playing PSO (the Gamecube version) for about 10 years now, and have actually visited this site for a several years now to look at the drop charts and all the other info PSO-World has. I had assumed that with the game being 12+ years old and all the official servers shut down years ago that this part of the forum would be dead as fuck, but was pleasantly surprised to see that it's not. So I made an account.

ANYWAY NOW FOR WHAT THIS THREAD IS REALLY ABOUT:

So I've beaten every area on every difficulty except one: the Seabed on Ultimate. I've poked my head in there several times, but it's a bit tough and I don't think that I could get all the way to the end and actually defeat Olga Flow. I was thinking on trying to do it with my RAcaseal. This is her current set-up:

Level: 118
    Section ID: Whitill
    Weapons: Frozen Shooter+9, Spread Needle+40, Red Saber+64, Drain Laser+1
    Armor: D-Parts V.2.10
    Slots:
    -God/Power
    -Dragon/HP
    -God/Arm
    -God/Battle
    Shield: Attribute Wall
    Mag: Diwari (DEF 10, POW 140, DEX 50, MIND 0)

Her mats are ass because she was made long before I understood mat diets.

So I was wondering if y'all had any suggestions on equipment or what to do or if I should try someone else. I have 3 other characters who've made it to the Seabed on Ultimate (an ORAN Humar, a Skyly HUnewearl, and a Yellowboze FOnewm) as well as 2 others on Ultimate (a Redria RAmarl and a Greenill HUcast).

So it'd be great if I could get some help here.

Doin' it solo, btw.
    Last edited by Aviators; Oct 29, 2014 at 07:30 PM.

Great equipment you have there. Mag is pretty good, slot items are great, and you've got some decent weapons too (Specially the FS and SN).
    You'll have a lot of difficulty at your level, you'll definitely want more levels before you tackle flow IMO. However, I've never played a RAcaseal lol so my knowledge only goes so far.

Get yourself a Mechgun with at least 40% hit (Charge Vulcans for example). Also the charge special is a must if you can get it. It's definitely worth your time to try to find one. Sometimes they sell them in the shops too going as high as 50% hit. An HP stealing mechgun is cool too. Other than that, maybe a better shield will help.

You'll definitely have a with a fleshy that can buff/debuff and heal.

oh my 10 years of PSO and your at level 118

not bad

Quote Originally Posted by Jaspaller View Post
    Great equipment you have there. Mag is pretty good, slot items are great, and you've got some decent weapons too (Specially the FS and SN).
    You'll have a lot of difficulty at your level, you'll definitely want more levels before you tackle flow IMO. However, I've never played a RAcaseal lol so my knowledge only goes so far.

Get yourself a Mechgun with at least 40% hit (Charge Vulcans for example). Also the charge special is a must if you can get it. It's definitely worth your time to try to find one. Sometimes they sell them in the shops too going as high as 50% hit. An HP stealing mechgun is cool too. Other than that, maybe a better shield will help.

You'll definitely have a with a fleshy that can buff/debuff and heal.
    I do have a Charge Gatling with 40% hit, but they seemed to be little less accurate and a little less powerful than I'd like.....maybe I should give them a try again though, things are a little different since the last time I used them.

What would you recommend for a shield? And I figured I was still a bit too low of a level, but where would be a good place grind for XP? Leveling takes so long when you're this level =(

Levelling up will remain a grind when you're only in it for the levels. ;]
    Hunt for something interesting, repeating runs will be way less tedious that way. You could try to find a Standstill Shield from a Temple's Belra, for example. (You'd need a couple more levels before you could use it, though).

Quote Originally Posted by T0m View Post
    Levelling up will remain a grind when you're only in it for the levels. ;]
    Hunt for something interesting, repeating runs will be way less tedious that way. You could try to find a Standstill Shield from a Temple's Belra, for example. (You'd need a couple more levels before you could use it, though).
    Oh, that actually sounds like a good idea. There's even some other neat stuff I can get there too, like an Ancient Saber or an Electro Frame or even Victor Axe Victor Axe y u no drop for me yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Aviators View Post
    Oh, that actually sounds like a good idea. There's even some other neat stuff I can get there too, like an Ancient Saber or an Electro Frame or even Victor Axe Victor Axe y u no drop for me yet?
    I was gonna suggest the Electro Frame and standstill shield but you guys beat me to the punch lol

Quote Originally Posted by Aviators View Post
    I do have a Charge Gatling with 40% hit, but they seemed to be little less accurate and a little less powerful than I'd like.....maybe I should give them a try again though, things are a little different since the last time I used them.

What would you recommend for a shield? And I figured I was still a bit too low of a level, but where would be a good place grind for XP? Leveling takes so long when you're this level =(
    Get some more levels before you completely knock off the Gatlings. It'll definitely be one of your favored weapons later on.

If you can take out the enemies in Ruins at a decent pace, try leveling there. Otherwise just run Forest/Caves. Or Temple for that Shield and Armor.

My last piece of advice for now, you should have the Photon Blast 'Mylla&Youlla'. It's definitely a must for an android. Just make sure IQ and Sync are maxed out when you use it for best use.