Page 6 of 37 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Renvalt View Post
    Ro-Kamitsu actually is present in Episode 2 as the tablet-like existence that Xiao is found sitting on during our escapades into the Sanctum in Amduscia. And she sounds absolutely nothing like Gruezoras.

The problem with your theory of UQ Amduscia is that Amduscia itself is a planet with two different layers - the more volcanic core at the heart of the planet (Volcano), and then the outer crust layer of which there don't really exist any bodies of water (if they are, they'd have to be mere lakes within a greater landmass upon the planet itself - which I haven't exactly seen too much of).

Also, Dragonkin in Skyscape and Sanctum are weak to Dark - the reason the lightning rod pillars work the way they do happens to be because A)its the area's gameplay gimmick (it isn't reused in Sanctum or UQ Amduscia), and B)because Amduscia itself is a geomagnetic anomaly - this particular bit being the reason places like Skyscape and Sanctum can even theoretically geologically exist. That said, if UQ Amduscia is the strongest point of geomagnetism on the whole planet, it'd explain easily why they traded their Dark weakness for Lightning.

Regarding Dragon Ex, we actually fight one in a since-removed Story Quest where we accompany Aki (black haired Ranger girl you see in the Volcano SQ in Episode 1) and Quna to the Sanctum and Aki has her whole "reflecting on my shitty soulless nature" deal (particularly because she was directly involved with the group that did all those experiments on Quna and Hadred).

While we're on the subject of Hadred (who happens to be one particular Chrome Dragon, btw), this makes me wonder if they're going to possibly expand on why Apostlo Dragon is what he is (especially since Chrome Dragon wasn't a native Amduscian - the removed Aki/Quna SQ highlights this in fact), or if they're going to sidestep that in favor of the hot newness or whatever.
    1 i trought Kamitsu didnt show up in person due to cautions/security measures also have you forgot KO rera its a quartz dragon with a little girl voice so thats why i made my theory of what apperance Kamitsu might have
    2 the meteor which divided the planet into the volcanic area and the skyscape/sactum millions of years ago its a fact , there is a record message that says it in the skyscape (unless they remove it)
    3 i trought their weakness to dark its because they get their heat from the sun and the volcanic dragons are weak to ice due to the fact they get their heat from the lava . also about the UQ dragons i said they are weak to lightning due to my theory about how the planet used to be before the meteor crash . i didnt count the geomagnetism post meteor crash for that
    4 i didnt forgot that story , and my point was : i think the RO clan have gold skin like the dragons i mention ; i mean they must have any physical quality that define them as a RO members the elite of elite . in a natural or artificial way
    5 an argument for apostolo dragon in the story? , who knows maybe these will result zombies or chrome dragons who lived long enougth
    Last edited by silo1991; May 7, 2019 at 01:01 AM.

The Place of Weissbier and People with funny accents

I just had a thought but I think the Eyes of the Scientist Girl are kinda off, Instead of being Normal Eyes they have a white Spot in the Middle.
    It remotely resembles the Eyes of our new Enemies though those also have some kind of grid in them too.

Quote Originally Posted by Shear View Post
    I just had a thought but I think the Eyes of the Scientist Girl are kinda off, Instead of being Normal Eyes they have a white Spot in the Middle.
    It remotely resembles the Eyes of our new Enemies though those also have some kind of grid in them too.
    She's a Cast and not even worth theorycrafting any further lol. Nearly all cast has those eyes.

Also anyone here expecting Ko Rera in loli form later in game lol. Because that's what japanese usually do.
    test

I though of Ro-Kamitsu as some kind of "Xion" but being the "database" of the Dragonkin soul reincarnation mechanic, so that tower thing where Xiao was is some kind of super computer or magic thing.

Ro-Kamitsu is probably the entire planet itself. Like....the soul of a planet.
    test

So i just noticed there's a patch coming with today's maintenance (although is it only 40MB), maaayyyybe we'll get some context for armada tomorrow?

Quote Originally Posted by Kintama View Post
    So i just noticed there's a patch coming with today's maintenance (although is it only 40MB), maaayyyybe we'll get some context for armada tomorrow?
    Most likely it will be some minor bug fixes. Or maybe an update with new weapons from PSO2es (eg. next Aletheia series weapon in case it hasn't been implemented in PSO2 yet).

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    Ro-Kamitsu is probably the entire planet itself. Like....the soul of a planet.
    or maybe she is the meteor which crashed on ambducia in the past

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    or maybe she is the meteor which crashed on ambducia in the past
    or maybe that meteor is a another failed xion copy lol

Quote Originally Posted by oratank View Post
    or maybe that meteor is a another failed xion copy lol
    wait a minute....