& stirring up controversy
    Lake WorthLESS, FLO-RIDA, IN DAH GHETTO CUZ I'M A GANGSTUH

Default PSU free trial. Srsly wtf?

Although 2 weeks after SEGA, I suppose, pulled the plug on everyone that played the Free Trial to PSU on Xbox Live, I started playing the real PSU, I'm still wondering why SEGA would do such a thing and how come no one has really mentioned it?

Personally, I loved the free trial. Whenever I was in the mood for PSU and couldn't get on ps2/pc because I was banned and couldn't get on the real Xbox PSU because I didn't even have the game yet, there was always the free trial that I could just hop on without worrying about getting banned for being a dick to people or having to pay an extra $10 to play online.
    I didn't really look very long for actual confirmation about SEGA shutting down the PSU free trial but their still showing it on their main page. That was a dick move by SEGA to just shut it down like that seeing that the demo is probably the reason why most of the players on PSU now pay the overpriced monthly fee.

From what I've played so far (I only play on weekends) I really like the Xbox 360 servers for PSU. Though I hate how antisocial most of the players are on this version as opposed to the funny idiots on the free trial and the cool one star population on ps2/pc. Now when I wanna just chill and talk to people rather than do the same mission over and over, I won't have the free trial to go to and I'm not gonna start playing on ps2/pc again. Then again, I haven't played that much of PSU 360 so I don't really know many people.

& stirring up controversy
    Lake WorthLESS, FLO-RIDA, IN DAH GHETTO CUZ I'M A GANGSTUH

Ah, I didn't even look for another post by someone else about the PSU demo.
    Mybad. X_X *feels stupid and is half asleep*