Page 23 of 89 FirstFirst ... 13202122232425263373 ... LastLast
    ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

Sega does that a lot. Especally when they use to do live playthrough of upcoming content. Like when they failed SH and VH TD4.

When they showed TD4 live playthrough they actually had maxed grinded/element Nemesis series lol, funny enough in the Gracia trailer, they were using Bio weapons and were at 3 mins left on the DPS phase when they got the super killer hit Deus only does if you somehow don't manege to kill him after the second down xD

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

Interestingly though, that 498k was on Quartz head which has a 0.7x Ranged multiplier. On an actual weak point like Mom's 1.75x core and with a 1.2x WB and Shifta Strike it'd be 1.6 million.

The sword slashes were on non-weak too, Ringa's main body is 0.9x.

Considering they're planning to cap damage at 999k, Sword finish might end up being the most practical.

Quote Originally Posted by Selphea View Post
    Interestingly though, that 498k was on Quartz head which has a 0.7x Ranged multiplier. On an actual weak point like Mom's 1.75x core and with a 1.2x WB and Shifta Strike it'd be 1.6 million.

Considering they're planning to cap damage at 999k, Sword finish might end up being the most practical.
    Wasnt the damage cap only there temporarily there till the ep5 patch rolls out to stop people throwing chain marrons for 6mil a pop?
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Selphea View Post

What the fuck man have you ever fought Quartz with ranged weapon at all? That piece of shit's head got at least 1.15x modifier for Ranger's Weak Hit Advance yo. If anything I'd say that 498k is actually only 250k on main body.

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    Wasnt the damage cap only there temporarily there till the ep5 patch rolls out to stop people throwing chain marrons for 6mil a pop?
    As far as I'm aware, the 999,999 damage cap only applies to Deus and to Episode 1 and 2 LQ's.
    Last edited by IWinToLose; Jun 18, 2017 at 03:12 PM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by IWinToLose View Post
    As far as I'm aware, the 999,999 damage cap only applies to Deus and to Episode 1 and 2 LQ's.
    Also Phaleg, but she doesn't even have enough HP to warrant it in the first place.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Bumped updated again, with even more notes!

Hero Gear

Attacking fills the Gear Gauge, while Hero Time depletes it.

Hero Time

Hero Time can only be activated when your Gear Gauge is maxed out.

Hero Boost

Reportedly, the damage boost effect of Hero Boost will reset if you take a certain amount of damage within a specific time frame.

First Blood

Poooooossibly gives the first attack of a combo Just Attack power.

Spirit Bullet (Sword Weapon Action)

Spirit Bullet scales with S-ATK, but has Ranged properties. It also recovers PP on strike. You can't charge to Lv. 2 initially, but you can unlock the power via Skill Tree.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

"Hero Countering

Here is how an attendee described the process:

After using an evasive maneuver to evade an enemy’s attack, by doing a step attack, it will be possible to activate the “Hero Counter.”
    They said the counter reminded them of Gurren Tessen’s followup."

Im loving this class more and more by the minute

it doesnt seem like it will have any hard time at all with PP regeneration, with hero time recharging it, tmg weapon action if its atleast as good as sheathed orbit, and this warcry look at like symbol that as PP in a corner of the icon

i wonder what other use the gear gauge has, will affect the PAs dmg somehow?, i cannot imagine it being just decoration when the hero time skill is on CD
    Last edited by Batty; Jun 18, 2017 at 05:38 PM.
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76748_3.gif

Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Batty View Post
    "Hero Countering

Here is how an attendee described the process:

After using an evasive maneuver to evade an enemy’s attack, by doing a step attack, it will be possible to activate the “Hero Counter.”
    They said the counter reminded them of Gurren Tessen’s followup."

Im loving this class more and more by the minute

it doesnt seem like it will have any hard time at all with PP regeneration, with hero time recharging it, tmg weapon action if its atleast as good as sheathed orbit, and this warcry look at like symbol that as PP in a corner of the icon

i wonder what other use the gear gauge has, will affect the PAs dmg somehow?, i cannot imagine it being just decoration when the hero time skill is on CD
    It's a side step and not a roll like Gunner?
    If so, Hero ruined for me.