Page 12 of 576 FirstFirst ... 291011121314152262112512 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by redroses View Post
    I really really hope that if (I really hope so) we get new hybrid classes SEGA is creative with making new weapons. I would love to have a ranged weapon that is designed to fire technic bullets (for a ranger/force hybrid class) and that is far distant support. I could see it having things like shifta, deband and resta bullets. I guess the biggest problem with this weapon would be that they would have to make too many different bullet photon arts for it. Or, they give the weapon bullet PAs and the element of these PAs would be decided by the element of your weapon (like wands).

I guess the best example to what I am imagining is, picture having a rifle with fire element and when performing sneak shooter for example you blast out a giant foie, or glory rain letting mini foies rain down.
    I know exactly what you're talking about...

Sig by Gama

Platinum should have been contracted to add bravers....

Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    Who said anything about Duman as a hunter we said Braver go back a few post. Also we don't even know Bravers base stats to begin with.

On a diff note Alisha gonna check on those links thx.

Edit: I guess Braver has some S def and R def involved on it I dunno maybe. I couldn't really see a damn thing though.
    YOU were talking about Duman with a Hunter subclass. "Subclass dependent" for their gear, but Hunter doesn't help for that.

Braver has to have the same R-Def as Ranger or Gunner in order to equip Vardha units on base stats alone. No matter what race, and no matter what subclass.

Quote Originally Posted by UnLucky View Post
    YOU were talking about Duman with a Hunter subclass. "Subclass dependent" for their gear, but Hunter doesn't help for that.

Braver has to have the same R-Def as Ranger or Gunner in order to equip Vardha units on base stats alone. No matter what race, and no matter what subclass.
    NO I did not mention hunter at all in any of my post NOT ALISHA'S.

I clearly said, Braver nothing about subclass asking how was Duman able to wear vardha units unless it was subbing something. Again we didn't even know what Bravers base stats were yet we were saying Braver was gonna be R def based ty.

Again we don't know Bravers base stats or stats gains upon lvling you can speculate and say it HAS TO or w/e ya want Sega has the last say so and they can have them have any stats in wherever they pls as far as they are concerned.

Once again you completely misunderstand as per usual.
    Last edited by Zenobia; Jul 2, 2013 at 06:28 PM.

Sig by Gama

To be fair you can be a bit hard to understand at times.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    I said, Braver nothing about subclass asking how was Duman able to wear vardha units unless it was subbing something. Again we didn't even know what Bravers base stats were yet we were saying Braver was gonna be R def based ty.

Again we don't know Bravers base stats or stats gains upon lvling you can speculate and say it HAS TO or w/e ya want Sega has the last say so and they can have them have any stats in wherever they pls as far as they are concerned.
    If Braver/Hunter can equip the Vardha set, that means Braver has similar base R-Def to Ranger and Gunner. Maybe they fudged the stats for the preview and it can change when they release. But the point still stands.

Ranger without any subclass can't wear the Vardha set. Neither can Gunner. Anything other than a Ranger or Gunner main cannot naturally equip the Vardha set, even with a Ranger or Gunner sub, and even as a Caseal.

So every race depends on their subclass to equip their sets. This is a direct response to one of your posts about Duman. It doesn't matter for any class or race combination. You need the correct main class and a subclass in order to get 489 Def without any on your mag/tree.

Ra/Hu doesn't have 489 S-Def. Te/Fo doesn't have 489 T-Def. Fi/Gu doesn't have 489 R-Def. So if Braver isn't focused on R-Def, they can't get 489 of it naturally, even with an R-Def focused sub, even as a Caseal, let alone a Duman.

So if Braver isn't focused on R-Def, they can't get 489 of it naturally, even with an R-Def focused sub, even as a Caseal, let alone a Duman.
    Everything else I didn't care but this stood out as to what I was basically talking about. My point is though male have 97 in S def R def and Tech and Female having 1 point higher I just don't see it reaching I dunno maybe.

As far as braver is concerned I would rather wait and see what teh stat gains are upon lvls cause I still say, it being a hybrid class it may get points into s def and r def hell maybe even tech def. Other than that its still to early to say what stands and what dosen't
    Last edited by Zenobia; Jul 2, 2013 at 08:44 PM.

Sig by Gama

Are those race/gender modifiers confirmed as final?

Quote Originally Posted by UnLucky View Post
    A Human Ra/Hu has 510 R-Def at 60/60 (100%)
    A Caseal Ra/Hu has 534 R-Def at 60/60 (105%)
    A Duman Ra/Hu would have 494 R-Def at 60/60 (97%)

Vardha requires 489.

Note that even Caseal Hu/Ra can't equip that set at 60/60 with only 460 R-Def.
    Even at 97% racial modifier, Dumans can equip their main unit set just fine at 60/60 with any subclass.

I don't see Braver getting two stats as high as the other classes, since we all know Techer's defensive stats are just copied over from Fighter (except with Force's HP). So if they focus on R-Def, expect not to be able to equip the Ragne set (as if you even wanted to, as a melee).

Who knows, maybe they realized that hybrids can't get by with specialized stats in separate areas. Maybe their T-Def will be absolute shit to "make up" for having normal stats in two areas.

Well, the hidden resistances are worth taking into consideration for armor sets. I'm interested to see how the vader set matches up against the 6* spike series against all damage types.