Since Phantasy Star Universe's offline Story Mode will be strongly story-driven, PSO-World.com is implementing a spoiler policy. We want people to avoid being unnecessarily exposed to key story events unless they are explicitly looking for them. Another concern is that importers will feel free to discuss the story while new forum visitors may not want to. As such, any thread that is explicitly meant to discuss the offline Story Mode should have *SPOILER* in the title. This also goes for threads that discuss the ending. Furthermore, the title should not contain any spoiler information. In your post, use the "spoiler" tag. Here is an example of what a thread discussing a Story Event should look like:

Title: About that Event on Moatoob *SPOILER*

That was an amazing chase through the desert! That Bil De Bear chased me all the way back to the city. How will I defeat it?

The spoiler will appear inside an invisible box. Click the "Show Spoiler" button to make the spoiler appear.

If you make reference to a Story Event anywhere else, remember to use the spoiler tags. Failure to follow this policy will have the following penalties:
    First Offence - Edited Post
    Second Offense - Verbal Warning
    Third Offense - 1 & 2, plus an official warning sent via PM
    Additional Offense may result in harsher penalties.

Keep this policy in mind so we can keep the offline Story Mode enjoyable for everyone.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryna on 2007-11-12 10:59 ]</font>

I was wondering what about if users use other background that aren't black?

Since mine is a greyish background.

On 2006-02-08 19:40, ForceEJ wrote:
    I was wondering what about if users use other background that aren't black?

Since mine is a greyish background.
    At the moment, it is hard-coded to be black. We hope to improve it as time goes on.

Here is an example:

[spoiler-box]
    text
    [/spoiler-box]

Spoiler!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryna on 2007-11-12 10:59 ]</font>
    Last edited by Dhylec; Feb 21, 2009 at 09:17 AM.