Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I rather it be on the ps2/pc server.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

Please just stop. MOD, close this thread, it's a lost case already. Suck it up and move on. The world is not going to listen to your pain but all of us in PSO world will. So nothing can be done, it's business/marketing, that's all it is.

There's always the portable series if you really want to play the game. It's a lot better than Console/PC PSU IMO and portable 2's servers are still online.

I've been resigned to solely offline play since the PC/PS2 servers went down.

I do think it's a shame they never enabled the common box for extra mode characters - or for local multiplayer.

id be happy with just a private server tbh , if that doesnt happen then oh well offline it is :3

Chidori / Ship2, Also feel free to visit us at http://gunvalk.saik0.com

I like to see a private server. I don't know why some just moved on to pso2. they will get the same terrible service from Sega. =/
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

Done. I would love to play PSU again! Just but it on xbox Arcade with all updates and let the games begin! gogogo!

mAsTeR
    mAsTeR OuTi Lv. 180 (Cast/male/Gunmaster)
    BaD AnGeL Lv. 180 (Beast/female/Acrofighter)
    Nanami Lv. 180 (Cast/female/Fortegunner)
    Amaya Lv. 120 (NewMan/female/Masterforce)
    *{The Saint}* Lv. 161 (New/male/Masterforce)
    HaRD CanDy Lv. 170 (Beast/male/Fighmaster)

The private server will be good once it's complete.

Any person that's actually signing a petition to have PSU on the 360 reinstated might need to checked into an institution, because it ain't gonna happen.

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    The private server will be good once it's complete.

Any person that's actually signing a petition to have PSU on the 360 reinstated might need to checked into an institution, because it ain't gonna happen.
    Pretty retarded to make a petition over a game when there's far more pressing matters to make a petition for.

I don't mind signing a petition but will sega actually read it or even acknowledge its existence?