Default I miss this game :(

Found one of my old external hard drives and found my PSU screenshot folder... oh man

Despite starting my Phantasy Star feels with PSO V2...
    And playing all through PSO GC
    And playing all through PSOBB
    And playing on private servers for PSOBB long after the official servers were taken down...

I miss playing PSU the most?
    I tried analyzing why I felt this way, and I believe I have come to the conclusion it was not the game alone.
    With PSO, I mostly played by myself for years (All through V2 and GC). It wasn't until BB that I started playing online. And even when I was online, I primarily played with some close-IRL friends and the occasional PSO-Worlder.

But I played PSU the day of launch and played it till the very end of it's life on PC/PS2 servers. And I played with many different PSO-Worlders and IRL friends alike.

I met many fun and interesting people in the PSU community.
    And for someone who primarily plays current mainstream MMORPG's out there... I can say (for my personal experience) that the PSU community was the best I have experienced.

I have quit many other games before simply due to the lack of a decent community. Even if I found a small click to play with... the seemingly abundant population of herpderps superseded the good, crushing my replay value.

On PSU I played as Geno, but mostly on my various "Special K" toons...
    And I miss all the people I met and played with... I wish I could play PSU online again. (I am aware of some.... future cannot-speak-of-on-forums stuff)

I miss you guys :'(

I miss the online mode too. The events and people I befriended while online made the game fun.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

That of which we shall not speak just went public...so hopefully things develop from here. :P
    #1 International MAG+ TA Champion in PSU. Co-Founder of Royalz

Yup, it's back online somewhere. I dunno if it's allowed to link where to but you can Google it
    Jack - Ship 2 - Killer Panda

Lets get hype for the return of psu! :0

*crossing finger it succeeds this time*
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.