Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Falco View Post
    nah gix will be trash for hero easily since any weapon swap auto resets its latent and 1 weapon only hero is not good. invade nt is easier to get by a mile and compatible with weapon swapping and due to the nature of its ssa high slotting invade is an easier task. invade also has the bonus of being unconditional damage meaning its compatible with demonia recharges but with that in mind it might not matter by then as i suppose the new hero buffs should be out by then?
    no idea if those Hero buffs were kicking in around then or not but I was going to stick to Invade NT if I ever decide to get those crafted since ya they're easy to get and dropping in the current LQ's. I completely forget Gix resets when you switch too since I haven't used them in years.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    Not every weapon will reach Lightstream tier even at the highest craft level and its like any other weapon, if it supports S1-3, it basically wins, if it doesnt, it basically loses
    Lightning Espada-NT potential increase power by 23%, so how does it lose compared to ssa weapons? You would need Invade-NT with at least two 4% and one 3% ssa while you lose 3atk affix slots.
    Last edited by ralf542; Aug 1, 2019 at 12:11 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by FluxDMC View Post
    "Expert" players have no lives in plain English because being good at a game is much more important then family and friends lol.

As far as I know, there are almost no good Weaponoid Potentials that exist on 13*s.

Also, I like how no one has mentioned Ripper/Slayer affixes. Which is 7% each on 13*s.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    As far as I know, there are almost no good Weaponoid Potentials that exist on 13*s.

Also, I like how no one has mentioned Ripper/Slayer affixes. Which is 7% each on 13*s.
    Theyre non transferable and require more RNG for them to drop with high slots and good affixes so theres no real point on relying on these
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    Lightning Espada-NT potential increase power by 23%, so how does it lose compared to ssa weapons? You would need Invade-NT with at least two 4% and one 3% ssa while you lose 3atk affix slots.
    you have to match element or have a lightning weak target which in this day and age conditional latents really have no place especially ancient oath/fornis style latents

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    Theyre non transferable and require more RNG for them to drop with high slots and good affixes so theres no real point on relying on these
    Ripper/Slayer is transferrable. It's 20% for 3 copies.
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Member what a pain it was to EX max a weapon rarity?

I member.

Seriously thought, EX maxing any weapon rarity always gave out the same ATK results, meaning a 1★ max EX weapon would have the same ATK as an 11★ max EX weapon. This leaves 2 possibilities:

1- 13★ won't follow the same crafting rules (which would make sense since they are more powerful to start with)
    2- Every other weapon rarity will be get new EX level to reach that same potential (doubtful, but imagine crafting old 10★ weapons to get modern ATK, these had great Pots back in the days)
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Ripper/Slayer is transferrable. It's 20% for 3 copies.
    guess i was thinking of the other ones and while 70% on boost week, i guess if you care about crafting you'll do it but im sticking to my guns and going to wait until the craft craze is over so i can get in on the new power creep and not waste meseta and materials to bother with crafting.

Member what a pain it was to EX max a weapon rarity?

1- 13★ won't follow the same crafting rules (which would make sense since they are more powerful to start with)
    2- Every other weapon rarity will be get new EX level to reach that same potential (doubtful, but imagine crafting old 10★ weapons to get modern ATK, these had great Pots back in the days)
    none of this is even confirmed or you're just making stuff up. oh wait, you blocked me, cant see this post either ho ho TAKEMI!!
    PSO2 NGS

It's only confirmed that 13* is more expensive. Trailer showed that it's 560k, 20 Gold, and 16 Fragments at Level 1. Stat scaling is also different because it goes up to 15*, so.

They didn't say anything about bumping up other rarities. They only confirmed that OT weapons won't get the upgrade, so 12* and 13* OT is still dead.

It's only confirmed that 13* is more expensive. Trailer showed that it's 560k, 20 Gold, and 16 Fragments at Level 1. Stat scaling is also different because it goes up to 15*, so.

They didn't say anything about bumping up other rarities. They only confirmed that OT weapons won't get the upgrade, so 12* and 13* OT is still dead.
    RIP Niren Orochi, lol.

(Could have been relevant again for Magashi UH, heh)
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9