Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Quote Originally Posted by otakun View Post
    Another thread of blame everyone else cause too lazy to form a team for TMPAs instead of just using it for its tree.
    imagine joining a team of 100 people and 20-40 people are online and no ones putting the initiative to start a TMPA so you're forced to run pugs OR you start up a TMPA but it fills only up to 8/12 or less OR no ones actually wanting to join up for this and despite asking repeatedly to have everyone run a TMPA they just ignore them and stay in their blocks and run it with randoms. Not every team is perfect and TMPA's arent always a guaranteed thing either

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    snip
    kinda how i base my runs for the week, i look at the schedule, decide "hey do i want to wake up for these?" or just say sleep is more important so forget waking up for EQs (with Persona's RNG i've sorta stopped getting up for them, 200 runs and no arm unit is a dam let down and shame that i'll be forced to run trigs for it)
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Jan 29, 2019 at 09:59 PM.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

I can only hope the unit rates are better in trigger. I don't even know how many runs I have done after acquiring Lightstream but I have yet to see a single Celestial unit. But I cannot say I have high hopes for any difference.
    『Founder of the Church of Bah-Rehst』

Quote Originally Posted by Suirano View Post
    I can only hope the unit rates are better in trigger. I don't even know how many runs I have done after acquiring Lightstream but I have yet to see a single Celestial unit. But I cannot say I have high hopes for any difference.
    Possible, but highly unlikely haha. Haven't got a single one either.

Only weapon drops are boosted in the trigger.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    Only weapon drops are boosted in the trigger.
    Ah ok. orz

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    Here's my common schedule in yesterday's example:

And it doesn't stop me to have my Lightstream and stuff, spending no real money besides premium but 100-200 mil meseta for scratch goods in players shop.

And about gunner: I leveled it on the Christmas EQ and learn one thing NO CT - NO DPS
    If it's something important like Persona I'll get up early morning too to do it, but it's rarely scheduled in a good timeframe for me. If I'm lucky I can do it 1 time a day, if it's scheduled, if I'm really lucky like a few
    days before, 2 times. So it takes a bit longer for me to complete the Lightstream, getting close though.

As for Chain Trigger it was just a general example because I kept reading it a couple of times in the past like one or two weeks that it grinds some peoples gears. I don't actively play gunner, with or without Chain Trigger,
    I'll stick to playing classes, that I'm good at. My gunner is basically just another character to do Time Attacks with, if I feel like it .

Quote by Kril:
    I mean if you want to gimp yourself by playing GU that way because muh playstyle instead of playing it how it was intended then by all means, be that special snowflake and max out R atk skills and do nothing but SRoll Arts on everything, wonder why you cant complete content or do it in a timely manner because you decided to do this. As for the eq scheds, dont know what to say besides go and play something else youll enjoy because you seem to be not happy on how sega sets times to run content
    You kinda missed my point if you think I'm unhappy with how this goes. I said that it takes a bit longer for me to complete (like 50 runs for lightstream), but I will finish it eventually and be glad when I'm done, because I will not have care about it too much anymore if I'm able to do a persona run or not. Yes, it's true, I would like to do more and get more things done but at this point I accept that it's not possible with my current work-gaming-sleeping schedule.

Main Characters:
    Karen Erra FI/ET 95 • Myuria PH 95 • Lady Harken BR/ET 95
    Raya GU/ET 95 • Anyusha Iljin LU 95 • 鈴来アイカ SU/PH 95
    ディスコルディア・「χ」ET 95 • Melody HR 95 • and more

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    you start up a TMPA but it fills only up to 8/12)
    You don't like undermanning?

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    imagine joining a team of 100 people and 20-40 people are online and no ones putting the initiative to start a TMPA so you're forced to run pugs OR you start up a TMPA but it fills only up to 8/12 or less OR no ones actually wanting to join up for this and despite asking repeatedly to have everyone run a TMPA they just ignore them and stay in their blocks and run it with randoms. Not every team is perfect and TMPA's arent always a guaranteed thing either
    I've been in teams that focus on TMPAs and I know the struggle of getting them set up and ready to go, its work BUT it's the alternative of something that is within your control while sitting on a forum complaining about people not being good enough isn't within your control. It's fine to vent and all but this is as common as people complaining about PSO2 not being released in the west. You can't force people how to play and you can only hope that they magically get better (which most wont) or Sega dumbs down the systems more so that casuals will want to do them ie NT wep Grinding.

Quote Originally Posted by otakun View Post
    I've been in teams that focus on TMPAs and I know the struggle of getting them set up and ready to go, its work BUT it's the alternative of something that is within your control while sitting on a forum complaining about people not being good enough isn't within your control. It's fine to vent and all but this is as common as people complaining about PSO2 not being released in the west. You can't force people how to play and you can only hope that they magically get better (which most wont) or Sega dumbs down the systems more so that casuals will want to do them ie NT wep Grinding.
    I don't think that NT-grinding is considered dumbed down compared to OT grinding. It's like saying that CF is dumbed down compared to expecting a drop to just happen. NT-grinding is QoL improvement because it still requires effort from the player.

Dumbed down is when existing game mechanics can be bypassed/ignored. Stuff like:
    WB L-ring: Automatically hit what you want without the player having to determine correct timing
    Air Reversal: No longer punished for knockback
    Atomizer / Mate L-rings: No longer wait for the correct time to use, just press whenever.
    etc.