Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: PSO2 Premium???

Only one (the one you selected) counts. Applying more than one would be serious P2W, lol.

ok well im currently a level 20 hunter with no current subclass and i was wondering what subclasses are (i have an idea but im not 100% sure) and what subclasses do i have to pick from

There are six classes in the game: Hunter, Fighter, Force, Techer, Ranger, Gunner. Initially, only Hunter, Force, and Ranger are available; Fighter is unlocked by completing two client orders after reaching Hunter level 30, Techer and Gunner are unlocked in the same manner after reaching Force 30 and Ranger 30 respectively.

Subclass is an additional unlockable feature which allows you to specify one of the six classes as a secondary class. You gain 20% of the base stats of your subclass, as well as the bonus from that class' current active skill tree, and the ability to use PA's from that class' weapons (if you have an all-class-equippable weapon such as a Double Saber Legacy or a Space Tuna). If you choose Force or Techer as a subclass, you also gain the ability to cast techniques.

You do not gain the ability to equip that class' weapons, howerver, which is why you would need an all-class-equippable version.

So, for example, if I have Katarin set as 37 RA/41 HU, she has all the abilities of a 37 Ranger, plus 20% of the base statistics of a level 37 Hunter (since her main class is lower than her subclass, the subclass is limited), access to her Hunter skills (such as JA Bonus or Fury Stance), and the ability to use PA's for any all-class-equippable Swords, Wired Lances, and Partisans I might happen to equip.

In particular, this would make her tougher against striking damage and increase her damage with any striking attacks she might use, add HP, would provide a nice ranged damage boost via Fury Stance (at the cost of defense), and grant her damage bonuses for Just Attacking, as these are choices I've made in my skill tree.
    Last edited by Stormwalker; Nov 5, 2012 at 04:47 PM.
    Ship 2:
    Katarin: GUmarl. Lethal precision with a whimsical streak
    "Save the day and look good doing it. That's what this job is all about!"

Alessandra: FInewearl. A hyperkinetic, photon-fueled mayhem machine.
    "Oho! I actually felt that! You must be pretty strong!."

ok so say i pick fighter as my subclass and when i hit 30 i switch my main class to a fighter as at the same time do i get double the stats?

Quote Originally Posted by Arika View Post
    lol, dunno if I should post this here or not, but according to Sakai blog.
    http://ameblo.jp/sega-psblog/entry-11389192986.html

A lot of premium users displease about how little and useless addition that they are getting. (well it is common, I guess not many people care about having 20 SA slots). So I think that premium is bound to have another change in the future for the better. (may be those premium drink will stop the whining? )

List of what they request (from different person ideas, not all at once btw)
    -some want rare drop boost campaign to be permanent and give 5x ticket every month.
    -some want 10* trading room, in condition of same * rarity, same affix slot, and same element %. (I not get it.. why he want to force it as same element % only, that is hard!)
    -some want premium member to get 20% of exp into sub-class they are using.
    -some want little rare boost.
    -some want 500 extra storage.

(anyway, just like here.. JP people are also very demanding, but I kind of agree that 1300/month need to get better than current)

On the different note
    : A lot of people has complained about 10* weapon should never drop as neutral element also.
    Holy shit, they are very demanding indeed!

I bought 180 days of premium on Day 1 so I'm premium until early January and plan on buying more again. Although I'm pretty happy as it is, I kind of understand the complaint.

The only one I fully agree with here is 500 extra storage. Storage is going to start becoming an issue over time, especially for those who use the My Shop feature. Oh, and the 10* trading thing. It's a ridiculous idea to limit the trading.

Quote Originally Posted by o S E N S E I o View Post
    ok so say i pick fighter as my subclass and when i hit 30 i switch my main class to a fighter as at the same time do i get double the stats?
    You only get 20% of the stats from the SUBCLASS to your MAIN class. Example:

Your Hunter is level 30 and your Fighter is level 15. You make Hunter your SUBCLASS and Fighter as your MAIN CLASS. So your stats will be your regular Fighter stats + 20% of your Hunter's stats.

Same goes for if Hunter was your MAIN CLASS and Fighter was your SUBCLASS.

Please take note that you can create any class/subclass combo you want. So you could be a Force with Gunner as the subclass, if you really wanted to. My main character is a Fighter main class and Gunner subclass.

Quote Originally Posted by Arika View Post
    lol, dunno if I should post this here or not, but according to Sakai blog.
    http://ameblo.jp/sega-psblog/entry-11389192986.html

A lot of premium users displease about how little and useless addition that they are getting. (well it is common, I guess not many people care about having 20 SA slots). So I think that premium is bound to have another change in the future for the better. (may be those premium drink will stop the whining? )

List of what they request (from different person ideas, not all at once btw)
    -some want rare drop boost campaign to be permanent and give 5x ticket every month.
    -some want 10* trading room, in condition of same * rarity, same affix slot, and same element %. (I not get it.. why he want to force it as same element % only, that is hard!)
    -some want premium member to get 20% of exp into sub-class they are using.
    -some want little rare boost.
    -some want 500 extra storage.

(anyway, just like here.. JP people are also very demanding, but I kind of agree that 1300/month need to get better than current)

On the different note
    : A lot of people has complained about 10* weapon should never drop as neutral element also.
    Some of these seem excessive (same element %? lol), but others are bang on. 500 permanent storage slots is good, maybe not so many but extra storage seems like an obvious selling point for premium. 20% exp for subclass feels like it should be a game feature to me, but what do I know.

What I really want is to be able to turn 10*'s into excubes. That would be a good premium feature. Find a dupe 10*? Fret not, just turn it into a cube!

so if i pick a gunner sub class i can witch to make my gunner a main class and my hunter a sub class then use all the weapons gunners can use but only use all class type weapons for hunters?

i see and i can only choose one subclass so once i pick one i gotta stick with it no matter what?