Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: PSO2 Premium???

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    Every drop on your screen is yours, no worrying about having to split the drops. As for EXP and meseta boosts, you can use the FUN scratch for a chance to get them or from events Sega puts up and redeem codes sent to you via email.
    No rare item drop chance increase? One of the things I didn't like about PSO is that you're never really guaranteed to get the best item from fighting a boss. Granted a lot of bosses are push overs so in that respect its probably for the best that it not be the case. Still I'd be nice to be able to reliably find something cool for beating a boss. I haven't looked into PSO2 yet but I assume it does follows the same pattern for drops.
    Don't judge a manga by its anime

Quote Originally Posted by o S E N S E I o View Post
    i see and i can only choose one subclass so once i pick one i gotta stick with it no matter what?
    No, just one at a time. You can change your main and subclasses as many times as you like so long as you're not in an active quest.

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    No, just one at a time. You can change your main and subclasses as many times as you like so long as you're not in an active quest.
    no i mean if i pick gunner as a subclass can i switch to another subclass or am i stuck with that subclass

Just remember to pick an all class weapon for that subclass if you want to use its PA's/techs.

And hello again.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    Just remember to pick an all class weapon for that subclass if you want to use its PA's/techs.

And hello again.
    anyone know of any good gunner weapons/PA's for all class types?

and sorry i got disconnected from pso2

hey i noticed that purchasing web money through SutoCorp is a way to get AC does anyone know if this is a safe/legit site?

Hey, I realise you need a baby sitter to hold your hand all the time ,
    But there is this great thread called QUICK QUESTIONS, QUICK ANSWERS
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=195866

There is also a SEARCH FUNCTION that answers all your beginner questions that have been asked a million times already,
    Rather than making numerous threads and bumping every 5 hr.

Quote Originally Posted by eharima View Post
    Hey, I realise you need a baby sitter to hold your hand all the time ,
    But there is this great thread called QUICK QUESTIONS, QUICK ANSWERS
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=195866

There is also a SEARCH FUNCTION that answers all your beginner questions that have been asked a million times already,
    Rather than making numerous threads and bumping every 5 hr.
    i made 3 threads in the span of about two weeks and i bumped one time each on two of them so if im sorry that everyone can't be a professional gamer or spend prolonged periods of time through browsing i have a set schedule and i dont intend on spending 30min searching for it when i have other things to do, one of the main reasons for the forums even existing are to relay information and help people with "beginner questions" so if you dont feel like assisting then dont waste your time posting on the thread.