Default So, what's up with Magashi?

With Neo Magashi costime arriving to PSO2 I've started to wonder... How is he doing? Srsly.
    In the end of PSU EP3 he became a good guy, started fighting SEED on his own and everything.
    In PSP2 Lumia's have no idea where he is, but she really wants to know. He is supposed to be in the game, but I've never found him. Only some of his clones. But he supposed to be there, since Neo Magashi is a new version of him, developed my Emilia, same way Neo Lou came to existance, right? But who rebuild him? What's is his role in the game. I also saw a cutscene on youtube with Viv and Magashi, and she called him his brother (I didn't got much of it, since it was in jap).
    So, can someone enlight me? I would also to know if Lucaim Nav is hidden somewhere inside PSP2 too, if someone is aware.

You find him in a tactical mission where you go to an illuminus facility. You have to S-rank the mission to get his card. Emilia repairs him and he gets stuck working for little wing. Maybe someone else can elaborate better. Or you can go watch a playthrough on youtube.

The mission is called Crimson Warrior.

For Nav, to my knowledge he's not in PSP2 but he might be in infinity

Quote Originally Posted by Jaspaller View Post
    You find him in a tactical mission where you go to an illuminus facility. You have to S-rank the mission to get his card. Emilia repairs him and he gets stuck working for little wing. Maybe someone else can elaborate better. Or you can go watch a playthrough on youtube.

The mission is called Crimson Warrior.

For Nav, to my knowledge he's not in PSP2 but he might be in infinity
    Nav doesn't appear in PSP2i's part of the game.

For Magashi:
    -S rank tactical mission (The side story mission with Emila, Lumia, and Lu).
    -Make sure you trigger no alarms and grabbed all computer thing.
    -Boss for the level will be the giant mech guy (forgot name cuz it was long ago) instead of Magashi himself if you did everything right.

-Emilia repairs Magashi and gets stuck working for Little Wing because he was taken to the Guardian's Colony and the only way to get him fixed is have him be a member. Kinda like some sort of black mail to get a new member if you ask me xD

They decided to poke fun at him just like what happened to Vivianne in psp1. To unlock Magashi you have to S rank Crimson Warrior. The stealth part is tricky and requires patience. The final part where you fight him just make sure you don't allow them to gang up on you. Chaining is not really important.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

Huh, thanks. too bad I didn't know it sooner.

As for the the whole sibling part, its because they were both made by the Illuminus, in a way, they are related.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!