Default pso2.exe has stopped working

after 2 days of downloading updates (have dsl v.v) i finished this morning.

applied all translation patches to game from tweaker

started up game

"pso2.exe has stopped working"

was there a fix already for this or does anyone already know the issue?

windows 8.1 64bit
    Last edited by Pso2Deity; Mar 17, 2015 at 11:14 AM.

It could be a lot of things, but odds are it is Gameguard's fault; it doesn't always play nice with other programs. Try having all other programs closed and your anti-virus or firewall disabled.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    It could be a lot of things, but odds are it is Gameguard's fault; it doesn't always play nice with other programs. Try having all other programs closed and your anti-virus or firewall disabled.
    i have avast permanently disabled in services except to scan once a month manually and i only have skype in the background but i ran troubleshooting to verify any old/missing files and it gave me a 808 download so we will see if maybe it corrupted for w.e reason.. will post back if still not working ;-; hope this fixes it tho

tweaker finished n posted this for me to post for someone to read n figure out the problem

pastebin.com/cGS56kL6

You're going to need to move the Tweaker out of the Downloads folder, for some reason having it there tends to cause errors; maybe make a PSO2TWEAKER folder in your Documents folder and send a shortcut of the Tweaker .exe to your Desktop for quick access. After you do that, try again.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    You're going to need to move the Tweaker out of the Downloads folder, for some reason having it there tends to cause errors; maybe make a PSO2TWEAKER folder in your Documents folder and send a shortcut of the Tweaker .exe to your Desktop for quick access. After you do that, try again.
    ouhhhhhh x3 whoops then. ill have to move it after patch... hoping it works afterward

update: i think it was corupted files cause re downloaded patches and re applied n is working now