Page 183 of 188 FirstFirst ... 83133173180181182183184185186 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,830 of 1871

Last time I played was about 8 month ago, I only recall massacring through row and maximum attack quests
    Code:
     <05:05:41> "Cicero.": ill just pussy play
    <05:05:43> "Cicero.": if i sense danger
    <05:05:45> "Cicero.": ill heal
    <05:05:54> "☿Futa_Fiend☿": yeah make joey proud
    pm 4 carry

actually playing right this very second, making another go at obtaining Orotiagito

Brought my Wii with PSO+ to college today. Introduced my friend to it. She seemed interested, even though she did take a savage beating. Might let her borrow my standard PSOGC at some point so she could get the hang of it and try out the story and quests.

Hunters Guild Group
    Alex - BrHu | Satsuki - RaGu | Keiko - SuTe

A fan of too many things SurrealBrain's Avatar

Got the standard edition from my brother and sister as a graduation present a couple years back. Decided to finally invest some time into it, and it's been fun so far.

Just beat the boss of the mine. It's going to get tough from here, but I can get through.

My brother has a copy of the plus version, so I may ask to borrow it for the extra missions once the main missions are done.

Came across PSO in a pile of games while clearing my closet two weeks ago and in a surge of nostalgia I decided to go on a Psycho Wand hunt on my purplenum RAmarl. Piped six mils today. Ofc, no luck thus far. Currently at Mil Lily #65: meseta ;_;

A fan of too many things SurrealBrain's Avatar

Beat episode I, got through most of Episode II...then got my ass handed to me by the final boss.

Seriously, he managed to kill me in one blow when I was at full health!

Per my brother's suggestion, I decided to play Episode I on a higher difficulty. He suggested I at least go up to the Mines, so maybe I'll be able to take him on then.

M&A 60 with 30% hit.
    Life's a bitch and then you die.

Finally picked this game back up. It's been over 5 years but I'm glad to say that I'm gonna start playing it more frequently. Ran thru episodes 1 and 2 to try and get back in the swing of things. I miss this place ha
    PSOX Chars
    C (Oran) 116 FOnewm
    xBW3xCx (Purplenum) 152 HUmar
    Cmart (Pinkal) 98 Hucast

Lvl 160.
    Life's a bitch and then you die.

Well today with my ramarl i ran through the mine and once again with my dad and his fonewm both on ultimate. That goddammned vol opt. Version 2 while splitscreened. Its so damn strong wih 2 people i can only handle i solo. Also found my first lvl 30 spell, resta as well as an ever so useless kasami bracer. Cant seem to get Ruby Bullet
    Last edited by Green Miketo; Jan 15, 2015 at 09:38 PM.