Page 166 of 466 FirstFirst ... 66116156163164165166167168169176216266 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,660 of 4655

On the subject of Diablo 3, did anyone pick up a boxed copy and have a guest pass to spare? I'd like to give it a whirl but no one I know got a boxed copy. If I had one, I would be playing D3 right now. =p

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuketsuki View Post
    On the subject of Diablo 3, did anyone pick up a boxed copy and have a guest pass to spare? I'd like to give it a whirl but no one I know got a boxed copy. If I had one, I would be playing D3 right now. =p
    Sorry. Digital was too convenient for me to pass up.
    Coming Soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Randomness View Post
    Sorry. Digital was too convenient for me to pass up.
    Gah, I know. Not sure why they didn't include guest passes for the people who got digital copies.

Currently playing

PC: Street Fighter x Tekken
    comments: just playing this little by little. a lacking in modes to play kind of bring
    down the enjoyment for me some. still an "ok" game but not that great. 7/10 pts.!

PC: Diablo 3 (digital copy)
    comments: was playing with my little bro. just now and then...server down.
    the game seems fun, but the graphic is not as good as i thought (even on
    max setting, the game still looks bleh). at least the backgrounds look decent.
    but hey, what matters is that the game is fun and dark. 9/10 pts.!

i'm playing as Demon Hunter first, then Wizard & Barbarian later. my little bro.
    is playing as Witch Doctor for now since we'll be needing a couple of creatures to tank
    those crazy mobs of monsters. loving the game so far. i'm hoping to be able to spend
    more time during the weekend. hopefully, no more down time from blizzard and server
    down CRAP. -_-;

++++++----------"." Xe's Sanctuary 09/28/2016----------- Youtube's profile "."----------++++++
    wallies edited: 4500_|_G.O.L.D.E.N_|_sigs created: 1055

I'm playing with my brother as well. Having no issue with mobs... mostly. He's been standing still with Rapid Fire going, so he keeps dying whenever a group of ranged enemies show up in Act II so far.

Otherwise, I have no trouble keeping everything back with Slow Time and Wave of Force. At least, long enough to kill or get the hell out of the way. Frost Nova is also really really good (especially with the Shatter rune, so when your first AoEs blow apart the weaklings, they refreeze everything else)
    Coming Soon!

I'm about to go pick up Xenoblade Chronicles for Wii... The British accents sold me almost immediately.

I've always loved RPG's, and, when I was younger especially, Japanese RPG's. But several recurring themes started to bug me, to the point where I could hardly stomach them anymore. For instance, the main character(s) almost always being teenaged, really abrasive and one-dimensional personalities, soppy--almost-distungingly "cute" storylines, etc.

Besides Xenoblade, I'm just completely burnt out from Skyrim...
    My friend and I recently restarted PSO on the Gamecube, but with Diablo III out now, I doubt he'll be joining me as often.

I'm hoping PSO 2 turns out great.
    What can be asserted without proof can be dismissed without proof.

- Christopher Hitchens

Beated MP2:Echoes with 100% items. Now i remember why i disliked item hunting in this.
    No clue which ones i´d already taken so wasting hours searching for 1-2 expansions is not FUN! Would probably had skipped it if i didn´t have to do it to unlock some things on MP Trilogy.

Now my attention is back to MP Corruption and Corpse Party.
    For being sprite glorified, it is a little spooky.

I WILL get Diablo III later down the road.
    Just wanna get my hands on Torchlight 2 a bit first. :P
    Last edited by darkante; May 18, 2012 at 04:04 PM.
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

Still playing TERA. Waiting for PSO2 Open Beta news.

Spoiler!

Oh, and I got Minecraft off of the XBL arcade, but...I dunno, I'm having a really hard time getting into it. Games that don't really have a central "point" or "goal", like Minecraft, kind of leave me stumped. Like, I don't know what I should be doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Randomness View Post
    I'm playing with my brother as well. Having no issue with mobs... mostly. He's been standing still with Rapid Fire going, so he keeps dying whenever a group of ranged enemies show up in Act II so far.

Otherwise, I have no trouble keeping everything back with Slow Time and Wave of Force. At least, long enough to kill or get the hell out of the way. Frost Nova is also really really good (especially with the Shatter rune, so when your first AoEs blow apart the weaklings, they refreeze everything else)
    Rapid Fire for me was only any use before I learned Elemental Shot. Piercing elemental shots jut destroy most enemies I've came across so far, whereas I found Rapid Fire's usefulness pretty short lived. Now I use Rapid Fire for a totally different purpose; on my keyboard button with Web Shot so I can slow enemies, keep distance (damage boost from passive skill at distance) and kill easily (damage boost on slowed enemies from another skill).

You do have to learn how to control space as a Demon Hunter though; using choke points on the map is really useful. Otherwise Demon Hunter dies if an enemy so much as looks at it It is way easier when partied with a good Wizard though.

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

a comfortable place between dreams and reality

I've got separate sets of gear for parties and solo. My solo gear puts and emphasis on Vitality as opposed to Dex. It gives me around 6500 HP and I can hang around a lot longer.