Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Salavtore View Post
    They can?

Could you name them so i could copy them and work towards that lol

Also ty everyone for answering, i'm learning!
    Val/Bal weapon - grab from player shops.

Upgrade to Atra using 999x gold-whatever (player shops), 999x saphiad (also player shops), and a Chronos stone (achievement for killing the dragon at least once).

The stone is unique so you can have only one Atra weapon but you can switch between weapon types by trading in 999 of both crafting mats. Useful to secure a S4 you want.

Quote Originally Posted by TehCubey View Post
    Val/Bal weapon - grab from player shops.

Upgrade to Atra using 999x gold-whatever (player shops), 999x saphiad (also player shops), and a Chronos stone (achievement for killing the dragon at least once).

The stone is unique so you can have only one Atra weapon but you can switch between weapon types by trading in 999 of both crafting mats. Useful to secure a S4 you want.
    You get the stone by grinding a Val to +35, not by killing the dragon. And you can others but they have an abysmal drop rate on the dragon (so bad you can treat it as if you can only get one Atra ).
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey

Quote Originally Posted by Will_2_Power View Post
    I'm definitely going to make a Shien Rifle (Boss Killer); the possible multipliers on this weapon are just insane:

1.05 (from potential) x 1.13 (from potential) x 1.04 (S1: Rain 2018 boss killer SSA) x 1.03 (S2: Mars' boss killer SSA) x 1.03 (S3: when hp >80%, 3% damage boost) x 1.02 (Phrase Weak) = will give at least a 133.53% damage increase (not including additional stats).

That's a pretty significant damage boost.
    As for Atra it's 1.10( Pot) x 1.04 (S1: Rain 2018 boss killer SSA) x 1.03 (S2: Mars' boss killer SSA) x 1.03 (S3: when hp >80%, 3% damage boost) x 1.02 (Phrase Weak) = 123.8% + Unique S4 you can switch between Atra kinds.

Lumiere have a little higher multiplier - 126% but it's Pot = fixed Atra WL S4.

Quote Originally Posted by Arada View Post
    You get the stone by grinding a Val to +35, not by killing the dragon.
    Right, it's been like a year since I got mine so I forgot.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

1500 badges seems like a lot to get if you were looking to upgrade more than one or two weapon types, I would say if you were trying to catch back up again I would prioritize:

1 atra weapon (if you haven't gotten one yet) >1 guren (or shien if you can handle the element stuff) weapon (at a time) > mars (while those files are still around and easy to do, if it covers a desired weapon type anyway) > basilis

if jet boots were your favorite weapon, then shien takes priority. if your favorite weapon type has something that's Basically Required To Have in the Conqueror's Crest exchange (EPD for Force, lavis canon for Techer, kasami no tachi for Braver, I forget if there was anything else; hunter mains would want an akatsuki but it's not that good for hero) would probably just want to grab mars or basilis until you can save up the crests to get the 14* weapon

Sooo what's the stronger one? Shien or Guren? (They're now the lowest base attack among the 14*)

So working on atra, will my abilities move to the atra from the val? Because 15% crit is lovely

Quote Originally Posted by LordKaiser View Post
    Sooo what's the stronger one? Shien or Guren? (They're now the lowest base attack among the 14*)
    sclass is better in stat but i think it will be more expensive to do good affix (4% + 4% crit + 4% crit + 2% ele + ~170 atk).
    sclass max: 12%+5%+2e%+13e% + 160-170atk (4%) = 36%
    non-s max: 13% + 2e% + 5e% + 240-250atk + 50-70atk (8%) = 28%, but shifta is a plus
    non ele dmg is the same: 21%, default shifta should be 5% more
    i assume 1% ~ 40atk, quick maff.
    Last edited by Mr3chi; Jul 1, 2018 at 07:43 PM.