Thread: PP boost?

Default PP boost?

Does this also add a minor pp restore as well? That's what pspedia says.

Also another question, pspedia also says that the tech mag Dol Vaverg drops on the Kasch test A. But I only have B. Does that run even have an A class?

Also, sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong place and sorry if it's already been answered

I remember a force guide mentionning that the PP regen does get boosted at the same time, since it's always the same speed from zero to max. Unless if you got the boosted pp regen skill from vanguard/braver at ... lv25? The guide writer was playing focaseal and only got VA/BR to 15 for both PP boost and felt he was doing good enough.

And I dunno for your 2nd question. I never used any of the download stuff and it's been a long time since I last touched PSP2.
    Ship 2
    ID: Mentalist
    Chareen, FOTE
    Tasia, GUHU/RA, RAHU or SUGU.

I think it's referring to the Rank of the mission. Kasch Test only goes up to B rank, and the routes you'd have to go on in order for Dol Vaverg tech mag to drop from the boss would be either Frozen High Road or The Great Wellspring. The reason why is because the levels of the enemies are higher in those routes and so the boss is higher leveled as a result.

Kasch Test isn't DLC technically (Since it unlocks after you beat story mode once iirc), but in order to claim rewards from it you'd have to use the JP DLC.