Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

But this only affects infinity? because I can play PSP2... Are you sure you tried to copy "the installer"? if you just download the game, and don't do any action (the PS3 will "prepare" the dowload to dump it to PSP, but you can say to download as a background process and it will not "install" it when it has finished downloading), in my case, the Vita has recognized any digital PSP game...

Shame I missed the opportunity to get the digital copy, I already have the UMD but I love the definition on the vita screen, and the right stick to move the camera...

It only affects the US version of PSP2 and PSP2i. Since you said PAL version, isn't that the same version as the EU? Last I heard of that, you could download it onto a Vita and be fine.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Moved back to Utah. Goodbye, Japan... ; ;

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    The PSP games were not meant to be played on Vita, because Sega.
    They never learn...

Blace, do you still have a PSP? Or a form of PSP2i playable online? Looking to collect others' characters before I make the switch.
    Aki on GC PSO, PS2 PSU: AotI, and PSP2i.

地獄へ行くの? お前が先だ!
    DC PSO veteran/The Original Duman

I do, just haven't touched any of the two systems in a while so I may need to charge one or the other, nor have I really touched the game after getting the bad ending in PSP2i.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    It only affects the US version of PSP2 and PSP2i. Since you said PAL version, isn't that the same version as the EU? Last I heard of that, you could download it onto a Vita and be fine.
    The PAL version was not on the store either, I had to download it with the PS3, and then read the installer with the Vita. It's not the same to have the installer than the "ready" version. The "ready" one (the one you can arrange as a PSP game on the PS3 menu), can be uploaded to the PSP, but not the Vita, but the Vita can read the installer (the icon in a bubble) of any PSP game downloaded into the PS3.

I don't believe there is a restriction on any game, other than interests, and Sega West was not interested in supporting the game, and Sega of Japan had PSO2 plans for the Vita.