Page 2 of 337 FirstFirst 123451252102 ... LastLast

That's just a fusion code I see there.

Fusion Code: Lets you fuse up to 10 weapons of the same name to contribute to the elemental percentage of the base weapon by up to 50%
    Heeding the call of the Hunter in PSP2? Use this: Beginner's Guide to Hunter Domination

"You either die the hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

Quote Originally Posted by kongajinken View Post
    Short story short I had a question and didn't think putting it in the original PSP2 thread would be a good idea since infinity questions could get people asking psp2 questions the wrong idea about the original game so I decided to make a copy thread for infinity demo and possibly the full game when it comes out.

I was thinking of making newman for infinity, so I was wondering how many hours it took everyone to reach 100 from 1. My humans only level 154 and I kinda want to reroll newman force for the extra tp+pp+pp regen+evasion+accuracy(bows)+(not the mention the pointy ears), but I don't want to put a lot of work into it so just wondering if it will take me a while to level still or if the new leveling is rather harmless(fast). Just telling me how many hours it took to reach 100 would be nice since your idea of short may not be my idea of short.
    Something to keep in mind is that according to the blog there are no permanent stats differences between the races after rebirth. Meaning any race can hit the stat cap in any stat. I think that regardless of what class you want to be in Infinity you'd just be better off sticking with your current one to 200, then rebirth and dump your points into the stat you desire.

Default Slicers?

Just curious, did they adjust Slicers at all (my favorite weapon)?

Can slicers now hit multiple parts on multi-hitbox enemys/bosses now (unlike before)?

Does mission rank matter towards drops on Infinity missions?
    PSP2i: Irenes lvl 155 Human Force
    Maximilian lvl 82 Duman Ranger
    Ryoho lvl 95 Beast Vanguard

Quote Originally Posted by Mugaaz2 View Post
    Something to keep in mind is that according to the blog there are no permanent stats differences between the races after rebirth. Meaning any race can hit the stat cap in any stat. I think that regardless of what class you want to be in Infinity you'd just be better off sticking with your current one to 200, then rebirth and dump your points into the stat you desire.
    That's news to me. If that's true, then there really isn't much of a point for race point differences...

-Wayu

There is the fact that certain races will not have to rebirth as much as others to cap out their strong points.

'Strong points' being the operative term here, I believe.

I guess that means, in terms of stuff fastest to cap:

Beasts: ATP
    Humans: MST, STA
    Newmans: TP, EVP, PP(?)
    CASTs: DEF, ATA, HP
    Dewmans: Nothing

-Wayu