Page 211 of 213 FirstFirst ... 111161201208209210211212213 LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,110 of 2124

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher106 View Post
    Ned I remind you that Kazanboshi on youtube has been quick to translate all of the cutscenes and everything, whilst the standard translation team from psumods have been VERY fast to translate and patch everything, while Aida's team are jerking off with making 982347 useless tools that are redundant and unreliable, along with the fact that I've heard they've been translating and patching H-games, instead?
    Or maybe you get into your head that the translation team does this on their own free time, for no payment, so that entitled people like you get their translations? They have no obligation to even work on this, let alone do this on a pace anyone demands them to. Feel free to apply to the translation team to help them out and get things going, but I bet you're too busy bitching about things as opposed to actually doing something. Jesus.

Ned I remind you that Kazanboshi on youtube has been quick to translate all of the cutscenes and everything, whilst the standard translation team from psumods have been VERY fast to translate and patch everything, while Aida's team are jerking off with making 982347 useless tools that are redundant and unreliable, along with the fact that I've heard they've been translating and patching H-games, instead?
    Literally nothing wrong with translating and patching H-games,bugger off.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    Yes, translating is quite easy when you don't have to worry about grammar, spelling, consistency, formatting, or data insertion. (Please don't try to twist this into me knocking Kazanboshi. He's a very nice person and I admire his dedication <3) Not to mention worrying about where SEGA moved things - The main english patch has had their files moved a max of 3 times. We have 100+ things moved around and changed, and without those 982347 tools (I'm assuming you have no idea how programming works, but this stuff takes a while!), we wouldn't know where they went.

Also, the "standard translation team from psumods" works -in concert- with us, and we with them, to translate the game. There are many things in the English patch that are things we've done and sent to them (for example, I recently sent Agrajag a large list of translated tips) and things we've done that would never be done otherwise (Like Extreme Quests, but that's literally a level of hell all by itself. SEVEN variables per floor order? It took me like 3 weeks to get it working like I wanted -_-) due to time-constraints and other things. (which is totally understandable!)

If you'd like to help translate (since you would be able to much faster than us, according to you), feel free to hit me up on discord and I'll throw some of the EPISODE 3 skits at you. Or I can post them here and you translate them. Whatever way is easiest for you.

A sidenote - Perhaps you should take your own advice? Studies show that frequent masturbation can reduce stress and anxiety. I can only assume some of our team members have taken to translating h-games so that they can easily relieve their own stress from dealing with people like you.
    To be honest, if you didn't do all of this... who would have? I think that moron takes the work you and your whole team (this includes agrajag's squad) do for granted. Translation is fucking hell - XSEED's localization squad can attest to that (granted, they had to do a hell lot more than just translate with what they did on the Kiseki games).

Y'all are doin' God's work, AIDA - I appreciate everything your team does, despite the hell you guys go through doing it.

----------------------

Oh, and Punisher106: How about you grow a pair, you flippin' prude? Or have you forgotten that some Westerners are just as perverted as the Japanese, even though they'd probably never admit it publicly?

A sidenote - Perhaps you should take your own advice? Studies show that frequent masturbation can reduce stress and anxiety. I can only assume some of our team members have taken to translating h-games so that they can easily relieve their own stress from dealing with people like you.
    Spoiler!

I really don't understand how these kind of people think that translating the game is as fast as translating subs for a video when like what they've said that SEGA keeps shifting the files around. Well props to the team for doing the best they can.
    Last edited by arokidaaron; Apr 7, 2017 at 07:30 PM.

Except, you know, it's been SEVEN MONTHS since any form of an update to the story patch. At all. Taking a couple months or so is understandable, given that you're trying to adapt to new file formats and whatnot, but seven? There's clear apathy in the team. Ease off of Proxy #2374, when you already have several others working fine, and work on something you've abandoned for seven months!
    Ship 02

Except, you know, it's been SEVEN MONTHS since any form of an update to the story patch. At all. Taking a couple months or so is understandable, given that you're trying to adapt to new file formats and whatnot, but seven? There's clear apathy in the team. Ease off of Proxy #2374, when you already have several others working fine, and work on something you've abandoned for seven months!
    you obviously havent used the tweaker lately if you think there hasnt been any patch updates

What in the actual...

Do you even realise how you sound? Let me paraphrase this for you: "I want my story patch other people are working on in their free time because they feel like doing something for community, so I'll go bitch about it not being at the pace I want to because I'm refusing to learn japanese or possibly even help out".
    That's how you sound. Not to mention that the lineup for the translation- and the proxy-team isn't even the same in the first place. Heck, even if they didn't work on the patch for two years or just stomped the project into the ground, that's their thing.

Like both AIDA and me suggested, if you feel you can do better, the respective team will most likely be glad to have you around and welcome you dearly. Otherwise, who the fuck are you to complain about free services from people who have no obligation to do this outside of them wanting to do it to make the rest of the community happy and/or improve their own skills? Posts like yours are part of the reason the teams end up being more demotivated than they should be (aka not demotivated at all, since this is supposed to be from the community for the community), who wants to translate when you get people bitching at you in turn for being angry at them doing what's basically voluntary work?

Except, you know, it's been SEVEN MONTHS since any form of an update to the story patch. At all. Taking a couple months or so is understandable, given that you're trying to adapt to new file formats and whatnot, but seven? There's clear apathy in the team.
    There's a uh... lot of ignorance in this post. For several months, a combination of constantly moving and changed files in several different archives caused constant delays. Tools had to be developed, formats had to be researched, and there are a fuck-ton of files. On top of new content to be translated, items, etc...

As for apathy? Yeah, I guess there would be some given that every new update broke something, and it was repeated work over and over just to maintain what was already translated. I worked to enable a better system for loading text files to alleviate this, and there's been a ton of effort in the past few weeks to get the infrastructure for it all setup so we can finally publicize and allow for PRs.

Ease off of Proxy #2374, when you already have several others working fine, and work on something you've abandoned for seven months!
    The proxy had nothing to do with any delay with the story patch, so get your head out of your ass and stop pretending like you know anything about the effort put into this project by the translators and developers involved.

Children these days are too spoiled. tsk tsk

so the yellow nodes of ep3 are updated now ?