Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by FantasyHeaven View Post
    lol just as they have a good thing going with unique 14*s "you know what fuck that let's go back to the assembly line!"
    also lv90 that absolutely no one asked for and pvp that no one plays
    Well I don't know what you consider an RPG to be, but for me (and I'm assuming most people) it's eventually reaching girding cap that the game offers in order to be a bad ass and beat any enemy with ease. In the case of PSO2, reaching Lv100 and having the best gear in the game should mean that I can just run solo through herds of enemies in XH and Ult without breaking a sweat and what will bring me closure for the eventual server closure.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Has the damage values of the first Austere NT pot been found out. I know the other two was 9% with a barrier but didn't know the values of the Ares NT pot on the Austere.
    『Founder of the Church of Bah-Rehst』

Quote Originally Posted by Suirano View Post
    Has the damage values of the first Austere NT pot been found out. I know the other two was 9% with a barrier but didn't know the values of the Ares NT pot on the Austere.
    none of us know until release and the testing gets done

Quote Originally Posted by FantasyHeaven View Post
    also lv90 that absolutely no one asked for and pvp that no one plays
    Lolwut
    Level 90 being implemented without a dumb SP dumps like High level Bonus is actually great as it allows more flexibility in the skill tree's (Hybrid BR are dying for more SP and my Te/Fi will finally be able to go 2/10 and 5/5 on Wind Mastery)

Also a lot of people still care about PVP. It *is* the best way to farm SG on a weekly basis. And I'd rather have Sega keep it slightly fresh instead of forgetting the mode exists like Challenge Mode.

ヒーロー リフレッシュ
    最大ギアの半分を消費し、HPとPP、ヒーローウィルを回復。一定時間、ヒーローブーストの威力上昇量が増 加し、ヒット数に応じ全攻撃カが上昇する。

Hero Refresh
    Consumes half of the maximum Gear then recovers HP, PP and Hero Will. Power of the Hero Boost increases for a certain time and the total attack power rises according to the number of hits.

I have not played HEro for a long time but isn't this potentially quite strong ?

Quote Originally Posted by Terrence View Post

ヒーロー リフレッシュ
    最大ギアの半分を消費し、HPとPP、ヒーローウィルを回復。一定時間、ヒーローブーストの威力上昇量が増 加し、ヒット数に応じ全攻撃カが上昇する。

Hero Refresh
    Consumes half of the maximum Gear then recovers HP, PP and Hero Will. Power of the Hero Boost increases for a certain time and the total attack power rises according to the number of hits.

I have not played HEro for a long time but isn't this potentially quite strong ?
    It's like okay-ish, It basically is a more defensive alternative to Hero Time. I will allow more flexibility with the Gear gauge which is nice for all these cases where you end a Quest with 90% gear gauge just sitting there and being useless. I personally don't think it's often worth sacrificing Hero Time + Hero Time finish, but we'll have to see how it plays out first

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    It's like okay-ish, It basically is a more defensive alternative to Hero Time. I will allow more flexibility with the Gear gauge which is nice for all these cases where you end a Quest with 90% gear gauge just sitting there and being useless. I personally don't think it's often worth sacrificing Hero Time + Hero Time finish, but we'll have to see how it plays out first
    Take a note to that "...Power of the Hero Boost increases for a certain time and the total attack power rises according to the number of hits."

If only we can do that constantly, considering that (my exp, others might be even faster, not sure) if you're using Talis on enemy(es) with parts can bring the gear from zero to max around 80 - 90 seconds, which means half gear can get you around 40 ~ 50 seconds and that skill active time is 45 seconds... Sadly recast time is 300 seconds. Surprise! Which basically, imo right now not sure, this is only worth for Hero Will and you'd rather just cast Hero Time insted.

Edit: Oh wait... I didn't count the possibility that... do "increases for a certain time" and "the total attack power rises" also means more than even if we have max Hero Boost? Not sure... It's really worth to check out. I've been stuck on thinking over Hero Boost penalty problem people talking about and I thought it works just like Hero Time's Hero Boost recovery time.

Also the fact that Terrence's translation "...Consumes half of the maximum Gear..." may also mean we can only cast it on max gear, not half gear or in between.
    Last edited by SteveCZ; Dec 8, 2018 at 09:54 PM.

so the end is near?

i mean EP5

Quote Originally Posted by NightlightPro View Post
    so the end is near?

i mean EP5
    Ep5 is technically over as of last story update, the rest coming is extras and Ep6 begins next year at some point.
    Spoiler!

I get to have 100% crit on 90 cap bo for those sick crit ssa!!!!!!!!!! *roll eyes*