Page 35 of 206 FirstFirst ... 25323334353637384585135 ... LastLast

Thread: Q-gallery V

@Slidikins: Hmm yeah.. I guess they are larger..

Anyway.. another.. supposed-to-be-doodle-but-in-he-end-got-poloished after this one I will really start on Slidikins piece

This one is based on the early designs of PSO that can be found in the Book of Hunters art book.

Click for biggy!

Close ups

Re title:

The HUnted, become the HUnters.

I fleshed it out a bit. Made the wolves bigger. Big enough?

More size nitpicking! The wolves look better now. I still pictured them larger but after thinking about it for a longer period of time their current size makes sense. Her head seems a bit small at a glance, so I'd double check anatomy and perspective. If you don't see a problem then I guess there isn't one.

Otherwise, the layout is great
    How can I possibly put a new idea into your heads, if I do not first remove your delusions?

First rough paint layer..

And it's done! it turned out better then I thought. When I was in the middle of painting I almost lost all hope of it turning out okay, but in the end it somehow worked out fine. I almost forgot to draw the mag. I think it was the last thing I added when I almost wanted to finish it up.

Click for high res:

Facial:

Yay! I was incredibly busy this weekend and didn't find time to comment on the first paint layer, but it looks like I didn't need to. The colors are perfect! (And they make me wish you could play Forest 2 at night... to the mods!)

I thing I found that was curious (and funny) was that the slain wolf has slash marks on him. Riiko uses guns almost exclusively, so it's a mystery that will never be solved.

I love the use of lighting between the red (photon/eyes), white (moon and stars) and the flowers (?). Seriously, what is with the plant life on Ragol?

Thanks again, Q
    How can I possibly put a new idea into your heads, if I do not first remove your delusions?

but but... those are from bullets that barely hit the target (hey try hitting a fast moving solve with a gun)

hmm yeah.. love them Ragol plants!

Well poops, As you can see I removed the 'taking requests' part from my topic title, cause I wanna focus a bit more on practice for a while. Practice means not spending more then 30 min - 1 hour on a picture using refs. In the end drawing is about experience. Drawing only one picture a week hat is very polished won't get me much more experienced eh? This doesn't mean I don't accept requests, I just keep low profile. Just place you request in this thread or by PM if you want. Just remember I will take my sweet time to finish it.

Anyway, here are two SFW examples of the life drawing scribbles I've been doing. I think I did both with F and 2B pencils. F for lining and 2B for shading. I made many more of these, but I won't bother sharing the crappy ones or ones that are NSFW.

Anyway (all click for them big):
    Portrait practice:

Anatomy practice:

Little concept for Ami's request.

It's her HUnewearl and her cute, evil rappy mag.. and a nice chopped of head of a nano dragon.. yum!

Will also do some concept sketches for the Grass Assassin and caves

Aaaaaaah I like it so far * A* I was gonna ask if the hair can be a bit longer. But then I realized that it's very possible for her hair to get cut short by a blade or claw. And I love the ideal of the Rappy mag too >w<