Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

well here's where I got my info

To answer your question I'm not sure. PSO2 for vita is an online only game (if you don't count the character creator). So I would assume that means you need some form or another of internet access to play the game at any given time. That whittles it down to two options- local WiFI or 3G service via AT&T.

As for whether or not you can game on 3G that's another question. I always wanted to test this out as Verizon claimed it had 3G in my rural area where I used to live. Unfortunately what the 3G map showed vs what was actually available were not the same. In any case you're looking at a 3GB cap with both Verizon and AT&T unless you got grandfathered in from a previous contract. That's from my memory. They may of changed since then.
    Don't judge a manga by its anime

Green Coloured Reflection LinkKD's Avatar

My first thoughts about the video:

Spoiler!

=w=

but no really, I liked a lot the video. Really appreciated how they showed new classes, more characters, and falz. The action was pretty pumping too =w= and that chorus break with the HUmar just guard was pretty cool.

The only things I dislike about it is the little camera time most characters get, and how RANDOM it is to:

"Fight Falz in Tundra while snowboarding with your feet."

like, seriously, if anyone ever mentioned such idea before they came up with this, obviously everyone would think "WTF are you thinking?? that's SO RANDOM"

I guess it would be MORE random if it was on caves while skating on lava ontop of Fordorans though I guess...[?]

but I still like the video a lot regardless =w= GJ Sega

How to enjoy MMOs: Less Numbers, More People

Link KD @Deviantart / @Youtube / MY YOUMU VIDEO, WATCH IT !1!

Quote Originally Posted by LinkKD View Post
    My first thoughts about the video:

=w=

but no really, I liked a lot the video. Really appreciated how they showed new classes, more characters, and falz. The action was pretty pumping too =w= and that chorus break with the HUmar just guard was pretty cool.

The only things I dislike about it is the little camera time most characters get, and how RANDOM it is to:

"Fight Falz in Tundra while snowboarding with your feet."

like, seriously, if anyone ever mentioned such idea before they came up with this, obviously everyone would think "WTF are you thinking?? that's SO RANDOM"

I guess it would be MORE random if it was on caves while skating on lava ontop of Fordorans though I guess...[?]

but I still like the video a lot regardless =w= GJ Sega
    I don't know what, why or how, BUT I HATE YOU FOR THIS (parody)!!!

also what's wrong with snowboarding with your feet?
    It's the friggin future: slipsoles anyone?

and I have a crush on that new girl (who I believe is the 1st/2nd council member) >.<

Are you a ship 8 player? Want some friends to get started? Start with me! (CURRENTLY Busy with university )

Quote Originally Posted by Syklo View Post
    I don't know what, why or how, BUT I HATE YOU FOR THIS (parody)!!!

also what's wrong with snowboarding with your feet?
    It's the friggin future: slipsoles anyone?

and I have a crush on that new girl (who I believe is the 1st/2nd council member) >.<
    Snowboarding withy our feet is just fine, that being the new trailer and the Falz fight setup is the "what" part XD

and what, the one using the daggers? I really liked her too =w=...she looks a lot better in the trailer than in the character creator, lolz.

she looks a lot better in the trailer than in the character creator, lolz.
    ....wat...

Are you a ship 8 player? Want some friends to get started? Start with me! (CURRENTLY Busy with university )

Not sure if this was asked here before but... Does anyone know what the filesize for the vita version will be? At least for the jp beta? I only have a 4GB memory stick and can't buy another one atm.
    Last edited by Fatal-Killer; Dec 27, 2012 at 06:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fatal-Killer View Post
    Not sure if this was asked here before but... Does anyone know what the filesize for the vita version will be? At least for the beta? I only have a 4GB memory stick and can't buy another one atm.
    There's no set release date or file size for the U.S. release. You should have plenty of time to buy another so I suggest you save up and get at least a 16gb card. Personally I would save up for a 32gb card

Quote Originally Posted by Fatal-Killer View Post
    Not sure if this was asked here before but... Does anyone know what the filesize for the vita version will be? At least for the jp beta? I only have a 4GB memory stick and can't buy another one atm.
    If I'm not mistaken, the JP Vita version will be around 4GB on release, dunno if it'll fit in a 4GB stick.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Quote Originally Posted by Syklo View Post
    ....wat...

what? ;-;

what? ;-;
    My dreams.......crushed~~