Quote Originally Posted by AweOfShe View Post
    The best I could do. :P

PSO2
    Spoiler!
    Quote Originally Posted by yoshiblue View Post
    Spoiler!
    We are now brothers.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorafim View Post
    See, now I don't know if your character is imitating you, or if you're imitating your character. How did you get your hair to do that?
    Hair iron + hair spray.
    I could totally mimic the hair style, but I just had a haircut recently, so I won't be able to do it right now.

Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Got the same angle and everything, nicely done Rain XD
    I suck with skin color though. I don't know if it's just my eyes, but no matter where I put the slider, I felt like I was either black or white. XD

I had a bunch of reference photos to work off, but none of the hairstyles really matched with them. :l

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    I don't have any pictures of myself, as I hate being in photos. Last picture I had taken was my 10th-grade school photo, which was years ago. I look much different now. Oh, and I'd rather just not throw my face up here willy-nilly. Don't want complete strangers gawking at me. I don't exactly think I'm 'show myself off' material, either way.
    How did you manage to not have a single picture taken of you for 6 years? I can't walk through a social event without having photosnipers out for my blood!
    I can understand wanting the privacy, though. Putting up your personal information on a random site on the internet isn't exactly the smartest of ideas.

How did you manage to not have a single picture taken of you for 6 years? I can't walk through a social event without having photosnipers out for my blood!
    I can understand wanting the privacy, though. Putting up your personal information on a random site on the internet isn't exactly the smartest of ideas.
    Hence my "no comparison for you" comment I can't really get much closer to my real face anyway, I'm all weird.

The bolded/enlarged words do not apply to me, as I don't socialize with other people, and I have no friends in which to take pictures with in my everyday life. So, there's two reasons.

But, the whole 'I'd rather not show off my monkey face to a bunch of people I don't consider friends' (because I do consider some people here friends, but not all) trumps those facts anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by AweOfShe View Post
    The best I could do. :P

PSO2
    Spoiler!

RL
    Spoiler!
    Wish I could have anime hair

But you're not really posting any information.... you're just showing how you could possibly look like. Maybe even post a picture that isn't you =p or a friend, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Hence my "no comparison for you" comment I can't really get much closer to my real face anyway, I'm all weird.
    It's not like you have to post yourself we don't even know how you look like so how are we to know for sure ? It doesn't hurt to try, but yeah I don't see exactly what information you are giving out other than how you look like which is by far not much information at all in any regards to you. Any pictures you post on social websites despite it being only able to show to friends actually get seen by many advertising agencies that are on facebook or other social networking sites, especially advertising agencies associated with their apps, I would know I work for one. It is actually safer to post your picture on a forums website rather than a social networking site, people on here will most likely just look at it instead of do anything creepy like save it to their hdd or on their server, which those advertising agencies tend to do =p, any pictures of you in swimsuit/drunk/etc. on there and I'm sure they have those by the dozen it's just the reality of the internet.

I tried, but I just couldn't get it as ugly as me.
    Spoiler!

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

You begin to realize the faults of a character creator when you realize you can't make something look as bad as you want it to.

I guess me, as much as I could make myself...

Spoiler!

You begin to realize the faults of a character creator when you realize you can't make something look as bad as you want it to.
    Not really, its only a beta... so I expected the options to be limited
    Last edited by Dhylec; May 5, 2012 at 07:36 PM. Reason: merge
    Now we all wait for the Rappy Deity of Vengeance that granted its followers eternal life to punish all humans...