Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

On 2006-09-16 03:26, Zarbolord wrote:
    http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...own_PC/PM1.jpg

That is an awesome sword! I thought they would stay a lot with the old type. Anyway, have you tried giving your PM diferent elemntal weapons yet?
    It's actually just a normal sword with post-effects turned off

It doesn't seem like there is any way to give PM weapons to use, it seems that PMs equipments are predetermined. But PMs will probably gain their own elemental weapons as they gain Combat Levels, time will tell...

Uber-damage whore
    Belgium (100 meseta for each person who can point it on the map)

On 2006-09-16 02:27, Unknown_PC wrote:
    Well, my online PM finally evolved into GH-410 earlier and I had the chance to use it in combat in a B-rank Relic mission.

GH-410 is very impressive so far, it has +10 levels over my character and spams PA skills over and over doing 400~600 with ease. Although GH-410 is very defensive, it still acts as an awesome meatshield for my Force

As of now, I've seen GH-410 use Sword and Twin Saber. Maybe it will start using other weapons after I raise its Combat Meter/Level
    that is uber-neat. but, PM's can help you online too right? so, wouldnt tha end up with 12 people hacking away at beasts? omg teh frenzy O_o

The Local Bartender

I think PM's take a place in the party, so no, it wouldn't be 12 people online. It'd just be that you're PM is a party member.

You guys are able to get in your room enough to feed your PM? Jealous.

So what about damage? Can a PM die? What happens??

PSU Machinema Producer

Yes, PMs are taken as a party member, so if there are three players, just call up the Pms to join you, and you'll be a full party (no intruders, hmmm, to take in consideration. A good plan to stop people from joining in, hehe ).
    So how do PM combat levels actually work? Is it by feeding, or does comabt experience add something more???

Tired Cynic

On 2006-09-16 02:27, Unknown_PC wrote:
    Well, my online PM finally evolved into GH-410 earlier and I had the chance to use it in combat in a B-rank Relic mission.

GH-410 is very impressive so far, it has +10 levels over my character and spams PA skills over and over doing 400~600 with ease. Although GH-410 is very defensive, it still acts as an awesome meatshield for my Force

As of now, I've seen GH-410 use Sword and Twin Saber. Maybe it will start using other weapons after I raise its Combat Meter/Level
    Sounds good, also, are those weapons Hanzo and Death Dancer? If so, I'd like to see what weapons the other final evolutions use...

Wow, how do you get your PM up so fast I tried feeding my PM everyday and it's only at lv26 or so lol.

Since my character really focused on 2 or 3 weapon types, I had a lot of money left over from missions to just buy food. Plus, I had him synthesizing restoratives that I'd later feed to him.

On 2006-09-16 05:29, SabZero wrote:
    So what about damage? Can a PM die? What happens??
    I killed my PM on purpose in C-rank Da Regan fight today. As it turns out, PM deaths do count as ally deaths and will lower your rankings.

But to my surprise, GH-410 managed to revive itself upon death and switch to a 1-h wand then healed itself to full HP