Page 264 of 466 FirstFirst ... 164214254261262263264265266267274314364 ... LastLast
Results 2,631 to 2,640 of 4655

Quote Originally Posted by Weeaboolits View Post
    The Last Hope is terrible, just so you know.

Hopefully you got International, as Welch is slightly less annoying when she's speaking a language you don't understand. She's still annoying though.
    I played a bit today and enjoyed it. And no I don't have the international version. Welch makes me laugh btw with her randomness. lol
    Geez just because you guys hated it doesn't mean I'll have the same opinion. =/
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

The thing about Star Ocean for most is that it's more about the battle system than the story.
    Zeota - Ship 2 (JP)
    http://twitch.tv/zeomantic

Borderlands 2 and finishing BioShock (the first) before I start Infinite. I wasn't able to get into the first one when it originally released so I never finished it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeota View Post
    The thing about Star Ocean for most is that it's more about the character interaction and crafting system than the story.
    Fixed it for you.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

Quote Originally Posted by Gestiv View Post
    Borderlands 2 and finishing BioShock (the first) before I start Infinite. I wasn't able to get into the first one when it originally released so I never finished it.
    I'm confused here, the first bioshock was the only good one so far. 2 was a joke.

Me and my friends actually got into playing ssbb again so we've been fighting eachother non-stop on that. As well as some LoL here and there, but people only play op characters nowadays, so I'm getting sick of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Eman2417 View Post
    I'm confused here, the first bioshock was the only good one so far. 2 was a joke.
    Whilst the second was very "not BioShock", mostly due to the mystique of Rapture being destroyed by your vunerable self becoming a giant tank essentially, I wouldn't argue it was a bad game. I got it for £5 on the 360 and found it a fairly ok play through, the drill was very satisfying.

That's not to say it's a good game overall, distinctly average, but if it can be acquired for cheap / free it's definitely worth playing through once. The story is nowhere near as strong either I will confess, plus it had level design done by the guys who did Dishonored!

Playing through Fire Emblem: Awakening. I'm absolutely loving it so far.

Stealth Bastard Deluxe: Tactical Espionage Arsehole. Puzzle stealth platforman!

Cold as winter, guns of summer. Point and watch them run.
    Which PSO-W Member Are You?

Pokemon Black 2
    WWE13
    Samurai Chronicles (3DS)
    Pac-Man

Still Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate and WoW when I can fit it in (usually Wednesday when I back up tank for old content nights).

Though I did finally download PSO 2 out of realization that Sega will not release it for a while just to test the waters out with it.