Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default True End eludes me...

Things I have done

1) spam story missions choosing the "right" choices according to the wiki, then run ch 10
    2) done the above on both normal and hard mode, both the spamming and ch 10 runs
    3) started an entirely new character and did story choosing the right choices, according to wiki

Is there some hidden criteria I dont know about? Ive spent hours and hours doing story missions to try accrue points but nothing seems to open the TE for me...
    Currently playing pso2

Ship 2
    ID: MrSmiley
    Character: Lavis, HuMarl

You must have S rank on every mission, check your scores in the visionphone.

There is no other criteria. Side missions are not needed.

Note that if you have to re-do missions for S rank, you'll need to choose the right dialogue options again. It's best to use them every time.
    Red Sky Male/Beast/Hunter (PSP2) ~lvl81
    Rain Female/CAST/Ranger (PSP2) ~lvl96

all i did was spam chap 1 for so long to gain the "points" (cuz chap one is only with emilia who u need to get the points for) and re-do all of chap 10
    | MSN Phantasy Star | PSP2 | Neah HUbeast (F) 122 | Zhai FOcaseal 133 |

Quote Originally Posted by zeital View Post
    all i did was spam chap 1 for so long to gain the "points" (cuz chap one is only with emilia who u need to get the points for) and re-do all of chap 10
    Then you got lucky, because the points system does not work like that.

Each time you start a Story mission, the points for that mission are reset to Zero. When you pick a correct answer, they go up, and are saved at the end of the mission.

You must've just been missing a correct answer on the first mission, re-playing it over and over was a waste of time. Sorry dude!
    Red Sky Male/Beast/Hunter (PSP2) ~lvl81
    Rain Female/CAST/Ranger (PSP2) ~lvl96

You don't need an S on every mission.
    I got a C rank on 10-2 for Hard Mode and still got Perfect Ending.
    PSO2:
    Kirukia/Mistral
    Ship 2
    Gun Valkyrie

"Your ending after Chapter 10 Act 3 depends on your amount of 'story points' (invisible); this increases/decreases every time you select a good/bad dialogue option in the story missions (even if you've already done the mission before or if you select abandon mission). How well you do at story missions (both mission ranks and failures) will affect your points as well. It's possible to get all endings on a single character."

That's from the PSP2pedia, it's what I used and worked. Hope this helps.
    The real hardcore players are the ones having fun! ...Me? Hehe...

Bad End eludes me, already have true and good, but even running through story mode again choosing every incorrect option still didn't sabotage me enough.

side missions are needed
    PSP2 infinity

ダーク ( レス )
    レス Male Human Hunter

The Artist Formerly Known As... Something Else SammaeltheDark's Avatar

Can't confirm through empirical evidence, but for me I wasn't able to get the True Ending without completing all the side story missions. I had S-ranked all Story missions and selected all the correct answers (based on PSUpedia's guide). It wasn't until I finished the 3rd side story that I finally got the True Ending.

As for getting the Bad Ending, put Emilia in your party and go lose a fail a bunch of missions (can anyone confirm if they have to be Story missions or are Free missions okay, too?) to drop your "Emilia points" low enough to get the worst ending. It'll take a lot less if you've already selected all the bad answers in your playthrough
    ノーマン (Nohman), Lv.125 Male Human, BR 34, 1 Rebirth (PSP2i)

The wiki has a question answer guide...?