Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

5hrs RQ, 2 Rifles and a Launcher, im out, i knew this wasnt worth running. I can wait for Castle LQ if I want Sun weps

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    they used to be useless back when we didn't have good % potentials for every SSA slot, but now, for any class that don't need specific S4 or Killing Shot sustain, they really are solid weapons to consider because they are basically mini-Atras without the S4, and pretty cheap to make too. Not to mention that unless they release another S1/2/3 series similar to Val (which judging from seasonal and current trend, won't happen for a good while) they will pretty much stay a solid choice for sub weapons that are not covered by Neme/Slave/Atra as Moffen said
    But there is no CF or stone exchange to get the one that you want. You have to rely on drops for them, and if you really want to use them for their SAF, you have to find at least two of the same one.

If the TMGs are actually useful as a Hr battery, why not just use the Val TMG as a battery instead? As "easy" as Autumn TMGs are to put together, Val TMGs are still way easier and has just as many S-rank slots (I am assuming this is what makes it a good battery).

I admit that I am somewhat interested in the potential. Under the right circumstances ("sunny" weather), the total damage multiplier can be pushed pretty far. But are they really worth the effort to farm?

Edit: Also settling for Stat V SAF when Stat VI exists LUL.
    Last edited by Loveless62; Mar 11, 2018 at 10:13 AM.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Quote Originally Posted by Loveless62 View Post
    But there is no CF or stone exchange to get the one that you want. You have to rely on drops for them, and if you really want to use them for their SAF, you have to find at least two of the same one.

If the TMGs are actually useful as a Hr battery, why not just use the Val TMG as a battery instead? As "easy" as Autumn TMGs are to put together, Val TMGs are still way easier and has just as many S-rank slots (I am assuming this is what makes it a good battery).

I admit that I am somewhat interested in the potential. Under the right circumstances ("sunny" weather), the total damage multiplier can be pushed pretty far. But are they really worth the effort to farm?

Edit: Also settling for Stat V SAF when Stat VI exists LUL.
    I'd say no, but they really have good drop rates, and tend to fall on your lap for running whatever flavour-of-the-maint content. And if you happen to get two of a weapon you want to make then it's all cool

Just got the title for achieving accumulating 50,000,000 pts and I think I am done with this "boosted" session and check tomorrow or day after to see how many people actually got Demonia...

:') I love it when events always happen during my busiest periods of school.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    :') I love it when events always happen during my busiest periods of school.
    nah dont worry this event was worthless without EXP boost ,i played 5 rounds didnt even won 100k exp each and i had a 50% exp boost.

i didnt liked these quest even in its time , who ever was the director , does he even know listening the same song over and over again is a torture method , no kidding thats the main reason i dont play this and tokyo field anymore
    Last edited by silo1991; Mar 13, 2018 at 02:04 PM.

Nice "boost", lmao.

Spoiler!
    Spoiler!

[Ship 02]
    ID: Shadowstarkirby
    Character: Dial
    Classes: Hr, Fi/Hu, Hu/Fi, Br/Hu, Bo/Hu, Ra/Hu, Gu/Hu, Te/Fi, Su/Fi, Fo/Te

You have to consider the fact that each day the riding quest available changes, so the item record you're watching is probably from 2 or 3 days of boost

Actually, it only 1 day. So it around 100 - 150 from RQ this week. Not great still...

No, it's the last 7 days, Swiki says this. That is pretty much the result of Night Ride District B for the last week, not for a couple days.
    Spoiler!

[Ship 02]
    ID: Shadowstarkirby
    Character: Dial
    Classes: Hr, Fi/Hu, Hu/Fi, Br/Hu, Bo/Hu, Ra/Hu, Gu/Hu, Te/Fi, Su/Fi, Fo/Te