Default pso2 Dreams now recruiting

Hello I'm new to the forums here but not to the game. I will just go ahead and get started. I am now recruiting for a new team that I just made with a friend.

quick and easy explanation
    -on ship 2
    -add Raburesu to get started or comment here and I will get to you.
    -will help each other
    -will use skype/team speak under certain circumstances
    -will team run things as well as have events
    -accepting roleplayers
    -accepting newbies and older players alike
    -no level restrictions, but interview is a must. Not for the super serious or shy
    -other things will take place within the team in the future

(And for those who want full detail to my best explination just read below.)

To join the team you'd have to whisper me or mail me or add me, ign is Raburesu. Once added I will test you a bit to see if you qualify to be on my team. There are no level requirements but however there is personality requirements.

What do I plan to do with the team? Well hopefully get team eqs going with active people as well as lqs when they come around. Hoping to get a nice balance of new and old players alike. The team however won't be just about playing the game, it's real easy to get burned out when the only focus is playing the game.

So for those who like to chat there will be chat sessions available as well as events. Skype and team speak? Don't really plan on it, usually leaves out those who choose not to do such things and would result in people leaving the team if too many use it. But if a group has it and wishes to use it I won't forbid it, just don't forget those who don't have it.

For those who roleplay yes I do it just don't get creepy with it and all should be fine. I have plenty of experience as I had long running guilds and groups in the past on other games as well as been in them. This group will be about helping each other and being friends in a non serious fashion.

When events come and I bring friends I tell them what to do and what not to do ahead of time, so if i catch them hitting wrong parts or just seeming weird I give them a kind reminder, if they refuse to listen then I know who not to take. In other words anyone who joins I expect to be calm and mature.

So if i catch anyone who joins TALKING LIKE THIS over something going wrong or i receive multiple reports on you doing it will be a automatic kick. If something is doing something wrong in a organized run and refused to listen to you or just didn't seem to get it, let me know and I will talk or deal with them. Because like i said we will be doing organized runs eventually which will help everyone, mistakes are fine but refusing to fix them are not, neither is raging over them.

If we have more than enough members they can easily not be choosen for the next run. :3

Hello i really like the idea! could be fun actually! ill contact you ingame or you can send me a pm if you wish to!