Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by landman View Post

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/802...agrabado47.png

So... what do you think this could be? some kind of nanotranser technology similar to the Nanoblast for humans? or is Amelia not a normal human?...

I think she is the reincarnation of the blonde woman from the opening who I think is the Great Light incarnate. Something like that.
    Last edited by Mysterious-G; Aug 28, 2009 at 12:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Syamemaru! View Post
    LOL! Yea I forgot about the last part with the Bishy-Evil guy fighting Emilia was kinda dopey. I hope the story doesn't turn out to be like some stupid fan-fic. All like "I am Emilia and eye'm teh STRONGUST in all Gurhal! I also run the Little Wing! I AM SOOOOOOOOO LEIK totally awesome and kawaii! WATASHI DESU LAAAAAAWLZ!". God no. My brain would hurt. I would then wish to Susanoo to give me an option to bury my awesome blade of judgement into her brainpan.
    Funny. In Phantasy Star Universe, the player character known as Little Wing (one of my friends) was a tiny Newman girl. I kept thinking, given the past Phantasy Star Universe/Portable releases, that something around my group of friends would mysteriously appear in later Phantasy Star releases. So if it ends up being some small-statured girl leading Little Wing, I would not be surprised at all. I'll just have to assume SEGA has been recording games I've been in.

ogawd, I watched the opening movie, and cringed at the end. That reeks of Sephiroth so much it isn't even funny I mean come on, he walks in through fire (I know Ethan does in AoI's video, if I recall, but this guy even has silver hair )

However, the rest looked very good (even if I don't like how every Newman in the video looked like a loli, minus the one with the whip), and some of the new features are cool.

Dragon, I look forward to a 5-second fight again.

Edit: Black Nanoblast = lulz. After so long of it being a stupid rumour/troll, it turns out to be real. Good to see it looks visually different too; the current PSU Nanoblasts are so boring.
    Last edited by Neith; Aug 28, 2009 at 01:07 PM.

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

Despite his cliche value being off the charts, the bad guy gets a lot of bonus points for making that awesome smirk.

Some notes from the update

• Bye Bye Photon Charges!
      • You can regain PP by through natural regeneration
      • You can regain PP by normal attacks
    • Seabed Relics New Area
      • Evil Shark Confirmed for Seabed Relics
    • Old PSU/AOI missions will have tweaks
      • The length of the mission will be adjusted
      • Some new enemies will appear
    • Shield get's its own icon and weapon category.
      • I saw the shield icon turn red during a Just Guard.
      • I don't know the red color is the element or..
      • more likely the red color indicates Just Guard

I think forces will be royally screwed. We have to wait for more information for how in the world Techers will replenish their PP. I don't think I'd enjoy standing around before I can use ONE Diga.

Quote Originally Posted by Neith View Post
    Edit: Black Nanoblast = lulz. After so long of it being a stupid rumour/troll, it turns out to be real. Good to see it looks visually different too; the current PSU Nanoblasts are so boring.
    This is like Sheng-long rumor from SF2 that eventually became real. On the same note, it's a throw back to PSO's system right there.

Quote Originally Posted by WBMike View Post
    Some notes from the update
    • Bye Bye Photon Charges!
      • You can regain PP by through natural regeneration
      • You can regain PP by normal attacks
    • Seabed Relics New Area
      • Evil Shark Confirmed for Seabed Relics
    • Old PSU/AOI missions will have tweaks
      • The length of the mission will be adjusted
      • Some new enemies will appear
    • Shield get's its own icon and weapon category.
      • I saw the shield icon turn red during a Just Guard.
      • I don't know the red color is the element or..
      • more likely the red color indicates Just Guard

I think forces will be royally screwed. We have to wait for more information for how in the world Techers will replenish their PP. I don't think I'd enjoy standing around before I can use ONE Diga.
    That's some improvement. No big deal w/the charges. I doubt techers are left out on the improved battle system.
    Last edited by Dhylec; Aug 28, 2009 at 03:55 PM.
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?

Quote Originally Posted by Mysterious-G View Post
    I think she is the reincarnation of the blonde woman from the opening who I think is the Great Light incarnate. Something like that.
    the same thought came to my mind... making the fight in the video epic instead of ridiculous, with the reincarnation of the GL and the other one being...

Also quick note

The Name of the Theme Song is "Living Universe"

The chorus/high point of the song is "Phantasy Stars in Universe"

prince of darkness rise urbanus's Avatar

the beast had dark wings coming out of hes back...like these http://www.pso-world.com/items/psu/3...dark_wing/#pic 0.o
    ship 2 block 20 names Jettai

I found this pic very scary.. I was like "oh sh- her eyes are turning red", kind of creepy.
    I hope her personality isn't as I imagine it to be, it would take away some of the epicness. :<