Page 4149 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 3149364940494099413941464147414841494150415141524159419942494649 ... LastLast
Results 41,481 to 41,490 of 46801

So I found out that my dream of a good 3-attack 150 5s unit aint gonna happen so my question is;

1 What should my affixes on Hero look like? Should I just focus S-atk? Or should I blend 2 stats?

2. I have plenty of time to farm the optimal units before I worry about the actually affixing, so I was wondering whether I should use a set of Astra, Zeinesis, or something else.

Thanks in advance guys.

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    lavis will remain useful for a while prob cuz it's so much better than other wands. epd on the other hand about to be outdated af with the ele conversion fix.
    Not if they boost EPD's pot by another 20 or 25%, they said they'll adjust.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    You realize they're just going to lower the modifier on the off-element boost to keep it even with the correct element right...?

Quote Originally Posted by Ceresa View Post
    You realize they're just going to lower the modifier on the off-element boost to keep it even with the correct element right...?
    For EPD, they boost off-elements to match the weapon's element and then boost all elements by 25%. For Atra Rod, they just boost off-elements to match the weapon's element.

If they don't boost Atra Rod, the weapon becomes worthless, doubt they'll let that happen. For EPD, they could leave it as it is, but if they boost Atra, then both weapons will be even closer in power (Atra's Pot gives 10% already).
    Spoiler!

For EPD, they boost off-elements to match the weapon's element and then boost all elements by 25%. For Atra Rod, they just boost off-elements to match the weapon's element.

If they don't boost Atra Rod, the weapon becomes worthless, doubt they'll let that happen. For EPD, they could leave it as it is, but if they boost Atra, then both weapons will be even closer in power (Atra's Pot gives 10% already).
    Or you just use Talis S4 on Rods for shorter Photon Flare Cooldown and suddenly Atra Rod is still relevant.

Boosting it to match is the end result, not the actual latent.

EPD increases the boost to matching element by 50%, and off element by 200%

Match: 60 element * 50% element conversion = 30% bonus dmg * 1.5 (EPD) = 45% bonus
    Off: 60 element * 25% element conversion = 15% bonus dmg * 3 (EPD) = 45% bonus

If they leave the latent as is then you'd end up with
    Match: unchanged
    Off: 60 element * 45% element conversion = 27% bonus dmg * 3 (EPD) = 81% bonus

Which obviously isn't going to happen.

And weapons growing obsolete is natural, EPD is almost 2 years old at this point . Even Atra will be 10 months old by the time the update actually hits.

I understood differently.
    Changing the off-element values of Element Conversion means that EPD's potential, boosting the effect of Element Conversion on off element by 200%, would make off-element techs way stronger that on-element techs.
    The adjustement will probably mean that this 200% modifier on off-element techs will be lowered dramatically to even on and off element like now.

Besides, EPD's current boost to on-element is only of 15% so it's not as over the top as you think. Atra is competing nicely.
    edit: to be clear: Atra is below, for sure but not as far off.
    Last edited by Arada; Jul 11, 2018 at 02:58 PM.
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey

atra doesn't need a boost though because it already has a pot of 10% as you said and SSA slots. it already does more damage than EPD to begin with. EPD is the thing becoming worthless.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    Or you just use Talis S4 on Rods for shorter Photon Flare Cooldown and suddenly Atra Rod is still relevant.
    Not a bad idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Ceresa View Post
    Boosting it to match is the end result, not the actual latent.

EPD increases the boost to matching element by 50%, and off element by 200%

Match: 60 element * 50% element conversion = 30% bonus dmg * 1.5 (EPD) = 45% bonus
    Off: 60 element * 25% element conversion = 15% bonus dmg * 3 (EPD) = 45% bonus

If they leave the latent as is then you'd end up with
    Match: unchanged
    Off: 60 element * 45% element conversion = 27% bonus dmg * 3 (EPD) = 81% bonus

Which obviously isn't going to happen.

And weapons growing obsolete is natural, EPD is almost 2 years old at this point . Even Atra will be 10 months old by the time the update actually hits.
    Pretty sure they would adjust so that off-elements to be at 50% first and then boost by whatever percent which would be the same as the weapon's element. Also, a weapon becomes obsolete when better ones come along, not by downgrading it. There would be a shit show for anyone that got a EPD at +35 by trading 3000 crests 0_o

Once again, I will put my powers of predictions to the test.

Atra Rod: Will match the off-elements at 50% and will then increase power with an extra 10%
    EPD: Will match the off-elements at 50% and will then increase power with an extra 35%
    Austere-NT Rod: Will clean the floor with these last 2 rods
    Last edited by the_importer_; Jul 11, 2018 at 03:33 PM.
    Spoiler!

Not a bad idea.

Pretty sure they would adjust so that off-elements to be at 50% first and then boost by whatever percent which would be the same as the weapon's element. Also, a weapon becomes obsolete when better ones come along, not by downgrading it. There would be a shit show for anyone that got a EPD at +35 by trading 3000 crests 0_o

Once again, I will put my powers of predictions to the test.

Atra Rod: Will match the off-elements at 50% and will then increase power with an extra 10%
    EPD: Will match the off-elements at 50% and will then increase power with an extra 35%
    Austere-NT Rod: Will clean the floor with these last 2 rods
    that's just it though we do have better ones coming along. lumiere update/upgrade (whichever sega actually decides to do) and shien exist. both do more with matching element by a good chunk.