Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 11/12 EQs

I've looted, made space for all 10* and 11* drops with full inventory and storage, sent a GJ to the MPA, said "restart~" in party chat, telepiped, then waited until *:59.

And they STILL complain.
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide

This is why few people do parties during the Tower EQs. (For both reasons)

Quote Originally Posted by Megidolaon View Post
    You mean there is a reasonable chance to get Tagami in that tiny stretch between the fixed count boss fights?
    If you want Tagami, that's the wrong EQ. So much better to do the desert guerrillas one or whatever it's called.
    Tagamikazuchi spawns at the end of the quest occasionally, instead of the Rappies. It's the most reliable way to find one right now.
    Last edited by Dhylec; Oct 18, 2014 at 07:53 PM. Reason: edit

If the parties are doing badly, I do notice some groups will just ditch to start a new quest.
    But if it's only one person and you're all doing fine... I would assume the person is having technical difficulties, especially if it's the same person leaving all the time.
    Ship 9 - Kouki Elska

This is getting too stupid to even comment on it but I'll do you the favor anyway.
    I couldn't loot cause party leader had been close to the pipe at the end of the final wave so I had about 2 seconds to loot before he started the next run.

Unless it's an organized Team event, or one is playing/partying with trusted friends, I think it's better to either have no expectation at all, or to expect the worst of the worst with randoms/acquaintances: pugs, randoms entering into your party, you entering into a random's party, etc. Not doing so is just a recipe for rage/madness/self-mental-mutilation.

People don't do Cougar NX all the way? The 5s and 6s unit drops from Cougar are a lot more consistent and go for way more than the 2s and 3s Mizer Souls you get once in a blue moon from Mizers...

Quote Originally Posted by Arksenth View Post
    People don't do Cougar NX all the way? The 5s and 6s unit drops from Cougar are a lot more consistent and go for way more than the 2s and 3s Mizer Souls you get once in a blue moon from Mizers...
    prefer doing Mizers because with the current boost that has been going on can get you untekked weapons and if lucky a 3-4s unit or 2, i dont even pug these anyway so your precious little cougar mpa is safe from me

I keep getting this magical 11/12 in TD3.
    Someone keeps leaving immediately.