Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default I need people to play with on 360!!

I'm a level 59 and I just reactivated my hunter's license. This game looks dead but I really really want to play it again. Anyone up for it?

I'm starting back up on PSO/PSU as well. I BELIEVE I was a 200 on PSO dreamcast, I have a PSOBB account that's 30 now. I was pretty damn high with a lot of rares on my xbox account but I hated the name and I dont feel like recovering :P. Just bought a 360 today, I'm going to buy a license and jump on tonight. I only have $10.17 on my card so hopefully the guardians license doesn't have tax or anything. I don't remember!

I will definitely hop on with ya though. What's you're XBL I'll hit you up tonight? I have stuff I have to get done first though.

My tag is Igatsol. Add me and we'll meet up. I played this years ago but I'm sooo lost now. Everything is different. I played pso but the highest I got was 141.

I have a level 49 I can use until we get you caught up to my 59.

Apparently my level 49 has no weapons whatsoever...

Quote Originally Posted by Igatsol View Post
    Apparently my level 49 has no weapons whatsoever...
    Ha! We'll figure something out.

You literally can't walk in my room. I just posted a shit tons of stuff for sale on se7ens and craigslist so I gotta clean this up, run and get some batteries and some beer, resize a couple things on photoshop and then I'll be on. I would give you an ETA but I really have no idea. How late do you plan on staying up? I'm central time. I also just realized I don't have a damn mic I will have to order one tomorrow because I'm not buying an overpriced one.

edit
    As to being lost, I guess well be lost together because I'm in the same boat... or should I say "ship". Stupid joke #1 drink up.

Lol I can't stay up tooooo late. I'm thinking until 2 at the latest. I have work int he morning. There's no rush. We can meet up another night or something.

I'll be on in another 30 minutes or so but the concept of this thread scares me.... is there like virtually nobody playing PSU on 360? I don't want to spend $10 and have nobody to play with.... is there more or less than PSOBB?

edit: wow... sooo many updates. I couldnt even hear sound through hdmi until I updated, then I had to delete all of the sellers shit (I forgot to mention I just bought my 360 today) make my account, email, xbl account, ambition of the illuminus is still downloading now. I'll hit you up tomorrow :P
    Last edited by kushking; Jun 5, 2012 at 02:14 AM.

I'm level 49, looking for some PSU action too, though I suspect timezones will be a problem.. I'm GMT.

Anyway, my tag is Wecka in case you happen to be around.

if you need help add my GT wrecktos 180 ATer with all buffs to 50
    Akumamaru - Male Newman - Lv. 180- All classes 20 - 30071088