Thread: subforums

Default subforums

Not to sound entitled but is there an adequate amount of subforums? I'll concede that to cover the vast amount of topics ranging form PSO, to PSU, and so fourth, PSOworld has to have their various bases covered so to speak, but I feel somewhat lost when wanting to make a new topic.

Technically anything I'd like to post about video games goes into off topic, as well as music, art not made by me, and a blanket of other sub-subjects should I want to delve into them.

As for "Rants: Dead horse Society All venting, or ranting posts here. Also for serious discussion." I feel like the seirous discussion is an afterthought and it basicly turns into off qusasi Fresh Kills Landfill since there's no room to contest their point without violating the rules of the subforum.

Conversely I've read around and I understand this forum is strongly dedicated to Phantasy Star and subjects that would detract from that focal point take away from the lets say "personality" of PSOworld aren't really encouraged.

What subforums would I have? (i.e. why did I bother making this thread?)

At the very least a subforum dedicated to video games in general, and perhaps a sticky/poll for other subforums requests or recommendations. Then have the community come to a consensus on what other subforums they'd like to see from there.

Do I make a point or have I missed something?
    Don't judge a manga by its anime

Quote Originally Posted by May0 View Post
    Do I make a point or have I missed something?
    Well, yes you do have a point and no I don't think you miss the essential something here. You mentioned in your post that this is a forum focused on Phantasy Star. You'll probably have to look elsewhere for dedicated game forums for games that are not Phantasy Star.

Apart from that, with a limited active user base it may be unwise on principle to have a high number of very specific sub forums instead of a few catch all forums.