Default Is it Possible to Max out Multiple Classes in One Playthru?

title says it all. the classes in psp2 take as long to level up as the advanced classes in psp1 did. so i'm wondering if it's even possible to max out one class in a single playthru never mind all of them

i'm mainly asking so that i know whether to pick the hunter or the vanguard as my starter class

It's possible, but you'd have to invest a lot of time in maxing out a class from just story mode normal. Hard mode story gives out more points towards maxing out classes.

As far as which class to choose...both classes are fine for beginners, Vanguard has balanced stats along with really powerful traps. Hunters have more HP and are great melee attackers, it will also take you less time to max out melee weapon classes as well due to Hunters being more focused on melee.

yeah i'm a more melee oriented player neway. but i still use technics and guns when the need arises

the only problem with the vanguard is that it's bad for using 2 handed weapons

On the bright side, Vanguard has the highest EVA that makes you practically untouchable when playing as Newman or Beast.

How you manage your points and what items to use, is up to you though.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

well as to points most of them will be put into melee weapons

i'll put some into long range weapons, either a rifle or a longbow

the rest will go into sabers/daggers/claws, twin sabers/double sabers/twin daggers, swords, spears, knuckles/twin claws, shields and technic weapons

If I remember right, you won't have enough points for all of those mainly the two handed weapons. I remember having to sack sabers and single claws to use twin claws.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

i wouldnt be using all of them i'd just switch back and forth as better equipment and skills allowed