Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Logged on this morning and gave it a go with a random party. So great. The experience is pretty good for level 70, the drops are nice, and most of all the mission reward.

For Linear Line part 2

9050 Meseta
    2 PA Fragments
    79 job experience

And the best part is it only took about 14 minutes to run through.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Spellbinder on 2007-01-11 07:09 ]</font>

I'm really liking the prospect of these more difficult mission. I'm also glad that I'm primarily a Ranger type, because the DoT S.E.s allow me to complete these in approximately the same time regardless of how high these monster's hit points climb.

I doubt that my Fortefighter would be able to solo Linear Line SS; heck, he has enough of a problem doing it with just S. On the otherhand, my Guntecher blazes through S thanks to her fire bullets.

Tired Cynic

Somebody needs to gib videos and more precise drop information~

Sounds good though.

I really, really need to raise my fire bullets now. Didn't think they were going to be better than the freeze and silence (which I happily raised to level 27 each). However, some of the REAL damage, i'm beginning to see, is from burning enemies. Like you said, the Damage over Time S.E.s seem to be better than whatever direct damage you can hope for, on a Guntecher. Don't get me wrong, sometimes a great support is to immobilize or silence your enemies; but for solo or low member parties, it's nice to kick the damage up a notch.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2007-01-11 07:02 ]</font>
    PSO2 Character information:

Eric Windhaven (Fomar) Ship 02.

18150 / 159 For Labs SS. Proceed to pee yourselves now.

But actually, word from Lina, Lyrise and them yesterday was that it was just kind of meh. Drops weren't so hot for them. Of course there are some pretty nice rares in both areas, neither one is as hard as some of the other S missions. And truthfully, we don't really need any more mission points on the jp server, we have easy places that we can farm for that. I'd have to see how the cost weighs against their potential gain. Especially once over level 70.

The Unofficial PSOW Lolibrarian

Spellbinder, since you did Unsafe SS, can you answer some questions?

1) What level are the monsters?
    2) How much was Deljaban Megid doing to you?
    3) What gender/race/class/CLevel/JLevel are you?
    4) How much would the Megid do to a 60/10 Female Newman Fortecher?
    5) How much Dark resistance would a 60/10 Female Newman Fortecher need to be immune to Megid?

=>.>=; sorry

After the s-s3 ranks will there be ultimate ranks as in u/u2? Or is that just speculation?

For Remedy~

1.) Lv 80
    2.) 0
    3.) Female / Newman / Fortecher / Lv 70 / Job Lv 10

For 4 and 5 together, its hard to say. Without Retier megid does 12 to me and I'm using a.. I think 16% Dark Hiragisenba, I'm not online right now so I can't say for sure. At level 60, as a ballpark figure I'd say maybe 20 to 30% with Retier and you'd survive SS Megid.

wow, 2 pa frags a mission.

So I'm assuming they are moving the job cap to lvl 20, since people are already at lvl 10, and certain missions giving out over 150+ mission points has got to mean more job levels are on their way.