Default Uses for 7+* weapons?

So i have pretty much every rare weapon drop i've gotten in the game stored away for idk what reason other than hoarding. What can I do with them? Disenchant for materials? Vendor them? I can't put them on the shops because i dont have a pass or premium nor do I plan on purchasing one atm what else can I do with my useless rares?

De synth or use them to level lowbie classes. Put any that are 4 slotted or higher on shops, especially those with souls. You can vendor the rest of the trash but you're better of de synthing than vendoring.
    PSO2 - Ship 2
    HU 65 / FI 24 / RA 60 / GU 65 / FO 65 / TE 65 / BR 12

Mizer still wins in terms of soul prices (just reference), try to get a pass from fun and see if you have those, 4 slot units with souls are also profitable.

99% of rares are worthless. If you have dupes, it's probably trash.

If it has a good latent, it might be worth something. Copy paste any or all of the weapons into the visiphone and see.

Check affixes, if they have an Atk stat rank 2-4 (like Shoot III) and/or a good soul that gives 30 Atk (Quartz, Wolga, Mizer, etc) with 2+ slots then they'll likely be worth more than 1050 MST. Even less popular souls are worth something at 4+ slots.

Dismantling was a good idea right when crafting came out, but nobody buys the common materials anymore, and the rarer stuff either requires 10*s or is dirt cheap anyway. You may as well stockpile some of it instead of the weapons themselves so you don't have to buy any, but don't look to make any money off of crafting.

Other than that, they're vendor trash. Sell them for a pittance.
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide