Page 1 of 21 123411 ... LastLast

Just curious if anyone's been brave enough to raise their PM's and see what all they can do so far?

Edit: Just thought I'd revise this thread so any solid information we get can go here, and then maybe we can draft it up for PSUpedia and PSO-W.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Spellbinder on 2006-09-16 15:51 ]</font>

I'll be getting my GH410 for online mode in a couple of hours, I'll keep you posted

Definitely going to test whether or not Combat PM's deaths would affect rankings.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Unknown_PC on 2006-09-15 18:03 ]</font>

Which item is good for boost power of my pm? I only feed it with cheap stuff like any mate.

On 2006-09-15 18:01, DreamTonight wrote:
    Which item is good for boost power of my pm? I only feed it with cheap stuff like any mate.
    Mates, Sol, and Moon atomizers are usually good choices especially when you buy them at a low price from other players.

Crafting food items such as Fruit Juice or Mixed Juice are great too. Those juices only cost around 100~200 mesetas each to synthesize and they're 5 stars like Moon Atomizers (+12 melee +3 mind).

But you have to keep in mind that all consumables raise both melee and mind production levels. If you want to raise a pure-melee PM, you'll have to stick with monomate (+4 melee +1 mind) and 1-star melee weapons (+4 melee -1 mind).

Just remember that it is always much cheaper to synthesize and buy materials from other players.

Wolf ET Master

What do stats for mags do ? Say Pow/Mind/etc.? Do they raise the chances of specific items being synthesized? and/or they reflect how your mag will fight alongside with you(more powerful or something)?

Tried looking at these:
    http://www.pso-world.com/sections.ph...02&sortby=name
    but there is no explanation on what the difference between giving your mag Pow/Mind/etc items in the long run.

PM stats help out their synthesize rates for those item types... my PM gave me a card and joined my party, but I can't figure out what changes her stats.

@peenk: It's because we don't know exactly. Some people might be able to shed some light on this, but I haven't really experimented much either. Assume it might influence combat/crafting capabilities though.

@Unknown_PC: Would you perhaps know more on how to synthesize these food items? I thought that they could be created only by having the synthesis of another product fail?

On 2006-09-16 00:18, Tycho wrote:

@Unknown_PC: Would you perhaps know more on how to synthesize these food items? I thought that they could be created only by having the synthesis of another product fail?
    A number of 4~6 stars food requires ingredients such as コルトバ・フォワ (Koltova Liver), which is only obtainable through synthesis failures.

But Fruit Juice and Mixed Juice only requires 2 berries and a board to make, so they're much less of a hassle than making other food.

Well, my online PM finally evolved into GH-410 earlier and I had the chance to use it in combat in a B-rank Relic mission.

GH-410 is very impressive so far, it has +10 levels over my character and spams PA skills over and over doing 400~600 with ease. Although GH-410 is very defensive, it still acts as an awesome meatshield for my Force

As of now, I've seen GH-410 use Sword and Twin Saber. Maybe it will start using other weapons after I raise its Combat Meter/Level

PSU Machinema Producer

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...own_PC/PM1.jpg

That is an awesome sword! I thought they would stay a lot with the old type. Anyway, have you tried giving your PM diferent elemntal weapons yet?