Page 51 of 1675 FirstFirst ... 4148495051525354611011515511051 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    Actually managed to affix something:

Spoiler!

Cost about 500k to actually affix, rest was on materials.
    Im still wondering how pepole can get 100% on all 3 like that....seriously!

Land of OZ I think? ... or did that tornado take me elsewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by Kinujou View Post
    Im still wondering how pepole can get 100% on all 3 like that....seriously!
    simple. quartz soul on main and both material items = 80% chance, power II on main and both material = 80% chance, spirit thing i believe is 100% already? Throw in a 20% boost to affix item and bam 100% on all 3
    The Creator of Syncesta!

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleCannon View Post
    simple. quartz soul on main and both material items = 80% chance, power II on main and both material = 80% chance, spirit thing i believe is 100% already? Throw in a 20% boost to affix item and bam 100% on all 3
    You-you mean to tell me i dont have to leave it up to chance? Nor lose out on any of my affixes T-T
    who am i....? *tosses card to* find out.

You're missing a step Mr Simple... Doing it that way requires you to add an extra slot to affix the boost, affix rate ends up being 56+20% for the soul.

Also, Power IIx3 is only 50+20% chance to affix Power III, and that's without extra slot... +^_^+
    Last edited by FOnewearl-Lina; Oct 25, 2012 at 11:45 PM. Reason: +^_^+
    I don't need a signature pic, I would end up changing it all the time.

Will add pics later. Found one of the new Banshee Tails from VH Tundra last night as well as an untekked Pumpkin Rod, and another Pumpkin Rod earlier today. Looks like the Latan Rappies like me more than the summer ones...

Although it's not a find or accomplishment yet, I've just noticed and bought a Lamda Salvadore. Looks nice in blue, though it no longer provides a good contrast to Crystal's predominant colour.

Quote Originally Posted by FOnewearl-Lina View Post
    You're missing a step Mr Simple... Doing it that way requires you to add an extra slot to affix the boost, affix rate ends up being 56+20% for the soul.

Also, Power IIx3 is only 50+20% chance to affix Power III, and that's without extra slot... +^_^+
    you lost me? what do you mean extra slot? if the weapon already had 3 you wouldnt need an extra slot. the spirtia boost is 100% base right? I could be wrong? and if power II > III is only 70% how could he have gotten 100%? 30% affix boost are not out yet. When I do 3 souls I get 80% chance and with 20% affix boost used in the left side it makes it 100%

Also note to the one curious, if you use mutation in an affix transfer it will boost all level 3 atempts by 30% so say you want power III, 2 slots only. if you used mutation on atleast 2 of the items, and power II on atleast 2 which would normally be 50% for power III it would now be 80% and with 20% affix boost is now 100%

lots of tricks but yes it is possible to not leave it to chance
    The Creator of Syncesta!

I can't grind duel gazes but I can find zondeel 10 off my first tran blue. WHAT A CRAZY WORLD.

you lost me? what do you mean extra slot? if the weapon already had 3 you wouldnt need an extra slot. the spirtia boost is 100% base right? I could be wrong? and if power II > III is only 70% how could he have gotten 100%? 30% affix boost are not out yet. When I do 3 souls I get 80% chance and with 20% affix boost used in the left side it makes it 100%

Also note to the one curious, if you use mutation in an affix transfer it will boost all level 3 atempts by 30% so say you want power III, 2 slots only. if you used mutation on atleast 2 of the items, and power II on atleast 2 which would normally be 50% for power III it would now be 80% and with 20% affix boost is now 100%

lots of tricks but yes it is possible to not leave it to chance
    Appreciated. I had forgotten all about mutation's little handy-dandy. That 30% is only with x2 affixes or also the same with x3?
    Need a change of pace? Need pocket change? Learn a Time Attack here!
    Naberius - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lkQuqfF36A
    Lillipa - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRVD8FCO-2M

* = Wildcard

---

Step 1: Target Item: [Attack]I / * / * (70/70/70 - 34% chance)
    Step 2: Target Item: [Attack]I / Soul / * (50/100/100 - 50% chance)

Buy two material items with [Attack]I / Soul / *. Cheaper to buy than make.

Step 3: Affix these two material items onto your target weapon so you come out with [Attack]II / Soul / * (80/80/100 - 64% chance)

Once you complete this step, you have it in the bag.

Buy two different material items:

[Attack]II / Soul / *
    [Attack]II / Soul / Mutation I (expensive, but worth it -- cost 470k for mine)

Buy your +20% at this point.

Step 4: Affix the two material items onto your item, along with the +20% boost and the Stamina/Spirita Boost. (100/100/100 - 100% chance)

Voilą!

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    * = Wildcard

---

Step 1: Target Item: [Attack]I / * / * (70/70/70 - 34% chance)
    Step 2: Target Item: [Attack]I / Soul / * (50/100/100 - 50% chance)

Buy two material items with [Attack]I / Soul / *. Cheaper to buy than make.

Step 3: Affix these two material items onto your target weapon so you come out with [Attack]II / Soul / * (80/80/100 - 64% chance)

Once you complete this step, you have it in the bag.

Buy two different material items:

[Attack]II / Soul / *
    [Attack]II / Soul / Mutation I (expensive, but worth it -- cost 470k for mine)

Buy your +20% at this point.

Step 4: Affix the two material items onto your item, along with the +20% boost and the Stamina/Spirita Boost. (100/100/100 - 100% chance)

Voilą!
    interesting you spent 470k on something like that? cause i just found this? so does that mean this is valuable? lol

seems like a nice affix item
    The Creator of Syncesta!